58 - The Bitch Is Back

Hey, I am really sorry I couldn't update for so long. My classes took up so much time :( I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know how you like it!

 My classes took up  so much time :( I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know how you like  it!

''Tarantallegra!'' a Death Eater shouted and pointed at Neville.

Another Death Eater faced Harry, who was alone.

''Protego!'' Harry yelled before the man could do something.

''Accio proph-'' the other Death Eater close to Harry said.

Sirius Black had come out of nowhere, ramming Dolohov, the Death Eater attacking Harry, and sent him flying out of the way. In all the mess, Harry was still somehow holding the prophecy.

''Petrificus Totalus!'' Harry yelled, pointing at Dolohov.

''Nice one!'' Sirius shouted and got Harry out of the way from a pair of Stunning Spells that flew towards them. ''now I want you to get out of-''

They both ducked again, making a bolt of green light miss Sirius.

''Harry, take the prophecy, grab Neville, the others and run!'' Sirius yelled, dashing towards the woman - Bellatrix Lestrange.

''Can you stand?'' Harry bellowed at Neville, but Neville's legs jerked and twitched from the Death Eater's spell. ''put your arm round my neck-''

Harry heaved Neville upwards and his eyes shot around the room for the others.

''The prophecy, give me the prophecy, Potter!'' Lucius Malfoy screamed, close to Harry.

''No- get-off-me... Neville- catch it!'' Harry screamed.

He flung the prophecy across the floor and Neville managed to catch it in his arms, close to his chest.

Lucius Malfoy pointed his wand at Neville immediately.

''Impedimenta!''

However, he was blasted off his back and flew to the ground. Harry looked up to see Professor Lupin.

''Harry, round up the others and GO!''

Harry turned his head to the others, seeing Nathaniel getting up on the ground and stumbling around. He had hit his head and a large drop of blood was draining against his head.

''Come on!'' Harry said desperately, holding Neville. ''just try and push with your legs-''

''Where's Sebastian? HARRY?'' Nathaniel yelled back, running towards them.

But soon, his face hit the ground again and he cried in pain. He began to search for his wand, but couldn't feel it anywhere near.

''Now, where are you off to?'' a Death Eater watched over Nathaniel who was still managing to turn around and face him. ''crus-''