9 - Sunny, One So True...

''Wake up, please, Chan! CHANTAL!'' Victoria's voice woke Chantal up from her sleep which the girl had gotten so little of.

''Why? Why must you wake me up,'' Chantal replied and turned to the other side.

However, to Chantal's huge dislike, Victoria jumped on the bed, beginning to sing softly.

''Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain..'' Victoria hummed.

''Shut up, please...'' Chantal begged.

''Now the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,'' Victoria resisted.

''No,''

''My sunny one shine SO sincere,'' Victoria said, quickly adding one last comment. ''sing with me or I'll hex you,''

Chanal mutter yet another curse word under her breath.

''Sunny, one so true...'' Victoria sang louder than before, stopping to let her sleeping friend finish.

'' Victoria sang louder than before, stopping to let her sleeping friend finish

''I. Love. You.'' Chantal said in a dull voice.

Victoria sighed, ripping off the covers to which Chantal was sleeping under.

''COLD,'' Chantal managed to only shout and grab them back.

''You're keeping me away from something VERY special, EXCUSE ME!'' Victoria said.

After a minute of the same conversation flowing, Chantal stopped resisting waking up and opened her eyes to see Victoria already dressed and no one else in the room. Although, that wouldn't have stopped Victoria from singing out loudly.

''Please, Chan, don't keep me waiting...'' Victoria begged, but her friend did, indeed, keep silent until they had left the castle to run to Herbology.

Chantal promised Victoria that she'd tell but only when Dina would join them. However, unfortunately in Victoria's case, Dina couldn't be seen on Hogwarts Grounds either.

''But what happened to you two? You can't have gotten far off...'' Chantal asked. At first, she thought her friend wouldn't agree to talk about her turn of the night without Chantal telling about hers. However, Victoria wasn't the type of person to keep score of anything, even stupid little things like those.

''Went to search for the gargoyles. The one's professor Moody asked Dina to find,'' Victoria explained and told everything about their night. In fact, Victoria had known about three of the talking gargoyles, so they had only two to find.

''And you didn't tell Dina that you knew at first?'' Chantal asked. ''that so mean of you!''

'''That's rather Slytherin of me, you mean...'' Victoria replied and Chantal agreed.

''Well, I'm glad you two found them,''

''Not entirely two, Chan...''

''What?''