61 - Who the Hell is Sebastian?

Chantal waited inside her room, the room she hadn't visited in two  years, waiting to hear a yell from Alastor Moody that she could finally  see her parents again

Chantal waited inside her room, the room she hadn't visited in two years, waiting to hear a yell from Alastor Moody that she could finally see her parents again. He had promised her to try his best to bring them back. Only minutes had passed when she had entered her nook but her nervousness made it feel like an hour.

She fidgeted with almost everything she laid her eyes on, finally getting the familiar feeling of being back home. Her gaze stopped on a stack of letters. There were about ten.

''Hmmm, never got to read them,'' Chantal said to herself. ''later...''

She quickly ran through the envelopes, only reading who they were from. With a more uplifted tone, that she tried to embrace, Chantal sat on her bed.

The view outside the window had not changed. Memories of her parents and their summer activities came to mind. All the times Victoria and Dina had visited over summer. She just wanted that.

''Sparrow!'' a voice howled from below.

In just a second, Chantal had bolted out of her room. She stood on the staircase, not knowing whether walking down was possible yet.

''Yes?'' she asked calmly.

''You can come down now,'' Moody continued, his tone promising.

Chantal hurried the first steps on the wooden staircase, slowing down on the last ones. She walked down calmly and turned left to see the sunny kitchen.

''Chantal?'' her mother's voice spoke.

''We've been told we had a son... someone named Sebastian. I hope that instead of him, we can have our daughter back,'' her dad continued.

Chantal looked at both of her parents, standing by the window, and looking at her. They both wore proud smiles. One of those telling smiles that made Chantal immediately run into their arms. She almost knocked them off their feet.

''You're here... you're back!'' her voice trembled. ''I just- I can't believe it!''

''We're here,'' Chantal's mom continued, taking a good look at her. ''you've changed a bit. Hair grew out?''

 Hair grew out?''