4 - Not Such a Moody Class

The lessons that the fifth-year students would have to take all year included a lot of studying that Chantal wasn't that fond of, but she knew that with Victoria's help she would scrape by. That's what mattered the most to her.

However, getting ready for Professor Moody's, or  simply Moody's class was tiring, as after talking with the other girls  for hours, Chantal could not shut her brain off

However, getting ready for Professor Moody's, or simply Moody's class was tiring, as after talking with the other girls for hours, Chantal could not shut her brain off.

''We should copy the schedule off on a parchment or some—'' Chantal started saying but Victoria cut her off mid-sentence.

''Done,'' Victoria said and handed Chantal a piece of laminated parchment that contained all subjects and their hours, professors, classes, and what to bring to each class. Chantal didn't quite get how and when Victoria had managed to do that, but she smiled and thanked her friend.

 Chantal didn't quite get how and when Victoria had  managed to do that, but she smiled and thanked her friend

They left the Slytherin Common room behind them and marched down the Dungeons. For a split second, Chantal thought she caught a glimpse of someone who wasn't wearing a green tie. Victoria immediately noticed.

''What?'' she politely asked.

''Think I saw someone sneaking around,'' answered Chantal.

''And that's weird now?''

''It's weird at these hours. I mean, I understand the appeal of the Dungeons at night when you're trying not to get caught by a prefect,''

''Maybe we should go on one of those nights again... just sneak around the castle and run away from Filch,'' Victoria teased and Chantal jumped in excitement. ''I KNEW I'D CATCH YOU!''

''What!'' Chantal exclaimed. ''I'm sorry that silly things like running away from Filch and the other professors excite me,''

''I do have to agree that those times were fun. Especially with Dina,'' Victoria admitted. ''the three of us couldn't be stopped. Plus, Dina always knew secret tunnels no one else knew about...''

''Then we should go on another adventure like that. I bet there are so many more crawlspaces around,'' Chantal said. ''I wonder if they know...''