46 - Play the 'Friends' Theme Song

Hey! Sorry I couldn't upload earlier and that this chapter might be a bit shorter

Hey! Sorry I couldn't upload earlier and that this chapter might be a bit shorter. More stuff will be revealed in the next one. COPPER BOOM! ❀

Later that evening, neither Sebastian nor Dina could stop thinking about the meeting in the Hog's Head. However, Sebastian was worried about several things while Dina thought about Victoria. They sat together in the Ravenclaw Common Room.

''We need her there too... imagine hiding that from her. She'll freak out!'' Dina said.

Sebastian nodded.

''How do we do this? The meeting first? Me?'' he asked, looking around before adding the last part.

''I guess you first. She won't believe anything,''

''Have you talked about Umbridge and the Ministry with her? Have you talked to her a lot?''

''I guess less for the past few days but... it shouldn't change anything. The stuff that we've been through. She'd understand,''

''All right...'' Sebastian nodded. ''how do we start? I'm not the planner type.''

''Neither am I! Vic is the one who plans everything out for us,'' Dina laughed.

Dina crossed her legs, leaning over to Sebastian.

''But I know it's time to tell her. We have talked about... it... and how much she misses her. We need to do something,''

''What about a secret meeting?''

''Just the three of us?''

Sebastian paused, thinking of a place where a meeting between them three wouldn't be interrupted or watched.

''How about the unused storage by the DADA class?'' he suggested.

''At night?''

''Best plan,''

Dina hummed.

''Do we say that you'll come too?''

''No,'' Sebastian replied. ''she might not agree... Fair enough! She's barely talked to me. She was super polite at first and honestly made me instantly want to tell her but... I don't think she trusts me that much.''

''I can write her a note or just tell her after class when we're studying or eating lunch that I want to meet her later at night. You can hide somewhere around the third floor and wait for us to enter. I could give some sort of signal and you could enter the storage,''

''Wait, you'll tell her?''

''I suppose. Better than you. You remember how I reacted when you started going all crazy on me,'' Dina said.

Sebastian laughed, scratching his head.

''Then what about-''

''Hey!'' Manuel greeted the two, sitting next to them. ''I didn't interrupt anything special?''