56 - Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)

Dumbledore's Army never ceased to help create a mess in Hogwarts  after Umbridge became Headmaster

Dumbledore's Army never ceased to help create a mess in Hogwarts after Umbridge became Headmaster. Of course, she only continued watching them, spying on their every move. However, with Draco's behavior in mind, Sebastian acted more freely.

Harry had helped Colin Creevey set up Howlers for the Ministry in the Owlery, but didn't have too much time to explain the task to Sebastian, Manuel, and Stephen.

''Right. Have you got it?'' Harry asked.

''Get a bench, climb up, fix the... broken roof, see where the marked X is, break that part, take the swamp out, put it on the X right there,'' Sebastian replied, pointing towards a large X painted on the ground. ''and then just cast either Incendio or Reducto.''

''And hope we have a way back to the castle!'' Manuel added, laughing.

''Sounds right!'' Harry replied and walked away.

The three boys quickly got to the part of getting the Portable Swamp out of behind the hidden wall.

''Watch out! Place it-'' Stephen exclaimed as Sebastian waved the thing on the ground.

He climbed down, putting the benches back in their places, turning back to his friends who were already ready to cast the spell.

''So who?'' Manuel asked.

''You go ahead. We might have another chance to do it!'' Stephen replied, nudging Sebastian.

Sebastian looked around and cast Incendio, pointing at the Portable Swamp. Quickly, a green wet mist entered the air, covering everyone around. Sebastian closed his eyes, waving his hands around for the mist to leave.

When he opened his eyes, feeling Manuel's arm, he began laughing, seeing the absolute mess that had become of the Clocktower Courtyard.

''The- the fountain!'' Stephen exclaimed, seeing it drowned in the swamp.

''How long do you think this will take Filch to clean up?'' Manuel laughed.

Sebastian laughed, looking around the Clocktower Courtyard and seeing trees and bushes, wet patches on the ground where there had never been. He could even hear frogs and see flies around. He pointed at a path leading back to the castle.

''So should we check on Nate?'' he suggested.

''You go! Harry said we should find the other courtyards and try to help the others if we can! I'm sure someone will try to stop us!'' Stephen replied, heading towards the fifth floor.

''There he is!'' Manuel said, waving his head at Nathaniel.

''All right then. Watch out!'' Sebastian said and saw Manuel and Stephen leave.

He walked up to Nathaniel and chuckled at the cogs around him.

''I removed these... but I'm sort of a loss at what to do now,'' Nathaniel said.