Revealed

Y/n woke up to the alarm going off in her room and groaned annoyed at the noise as she pressed the snooze button on accident thinking she pressed stop. That only made her disappointed when the alarm went off again 8 minutes later and she was reminded of her second chance she was able to take today.

After getting ready for the day and having her daily coffee Y/n made her way back to the Avengers compound already knowing it's location from yesterday's event. "J, turn the cameras off." She ordered before arriving on the property.

"On it." The campus cameras have been shut off and Y/n made her way to the side of the building once again. She looked up seeing a clear tunnel and two figures running to the main building. "They know you're here, you have to leave now."

Y/n stood against the side of the wall debating with herself until she made her decision. She ignored JARVIS and made her way into the building. She walked down a hall and saw the duo in front of her. The two being Natasha and Tony.

Y/n held out her hand making a sword appear while Tony wasted no time to ask the first question. "Why do you want Wanda?"

"Sorry to disappoint Stark but even I don't know. Just hand her over, she's worth a lot for an orphan." Natasha ran up to Y/n kicking the sword out of her hand. Y/n looked up and punched Natasha's chin knocking her back a bit. She kicks her chest to fully knock her down but the Widow caught herself flipping back up kicking Y/n.

She stumbled back a bit but then used her speed to get behind her opponent wrapping her arm around her neck trying to choke her. Being an ex-assassin Natasha was in this position many times, so she bent down flipping Y/n to land on her back causing her wound to rip, her mask to fall and her hood to drop.

"Y/n?" Tony said looking at the girl he thought was dead. Y/n ignored him and quickly grabbed her sword from the tiled floor and swung it at Natasha's feet but she jumped over it, Y/n grew impatient and kicked her into a wall.

She got up and wrapped her hand around Natasha's neck only adding more pressure. Before the Russian could pass out Tony came in and kicked Y/n away. "You're alive and didn't tell me?" He asked while the two both threw punches at one another.

"Why would I?" Y/n asked making a 6-inch combat neck knife appear in her hand. She flipped it to her other and lifts it to hit his neck but before it makes contact with his skin a red energy surrounds it.

Tony and Y/n both look back seeing Wanda standing next to Clint. Y/n's arm slowly moves to her own neck. Small sparks of gold happen around her body. Y/n furrowed her brows looking at Wanda wondering how she was able to control Y/n's entire body.

The knife came closer to her own throat, all Wanda had to do was move one finger and Y/n would be out of all their lives. "Wanda don't!" Tony yelled;

Wanda maintained eye contact with Y/n who mouthed the words 'Do it' not as a threat or to make herself seem powerful but because she rather die than to be in the same room as her brother. Tony quickly ran off to grab handcuffs and placed them on Y/n's wrist.

Wanda dropped her magic and Y/n fell on one knee feeling her energy being drained. "Give us a second." Tony ordered,

"But-" Natasha started,

"She's, my sister." He said looking down at the girl trying to hide her wound. Even though everyone around was in shock of Tony's words they listened and walked away. Once everyone was gone, he kneeled down across from Y/n.

"Let's get you treated." He said taking the handcuffs off, helping her up, wrapping his arm around her waist and tossing her arm over his shoulder and started leading her to the lab building. "Where have you been all this time?"

Y/n didn't respond, mostly to try and hide her pain and embarrassment from needing help from the brother she always had a problem with. Tony let out a sigh deeply missing his sister after mourning for her death while she's been alive the whole time.

"I tell Morgan about you a lot." Tony said trying to make some kind of conversation. He looked over at Y/n seeing her confused face. "My kid, her name is Morgan." He stated. It was quiet for a moment until Y/n decided to speak.

"What's she like?" she asked looking at the ground, Tony could hear the disappointment in her voice at the fact she never met her own niece.

"She's the sweetest. Very playful, laughs at anything like all kids do even if you tell them something serious." Tony and Y/n slightly laughed the tiniest bit together but stopped when they reach the glass door.

He types in a code and the siblings walk in finding Bruce sitting at a computer. The sound of the door closing pulls his attention away from the screen to look at the two who just entered the 'science bros' lab.

"Oh, hey Tony and..." Bruce said taking his glasses off and spinning his chair around.

"Y/n. Her name is Y/n." Tony said leading her to a hospital bed.

"Maybe you should've taken her to the hospital Tony. Or even Dr. Cho, I'm not that kind of doctor."

"It's just some stitches, think about it like you're sewing your shirt together." Tony stated as Y/n propped herself on the bed leaning down to rest her body.

"Except I have nerves. You know that thing that living things have." Y/n responded with cockiness in her voice.

"Shut it, the adults are talking."

"I am an adult." Y/n argued back.

"So can you, do it?" Tony asked Bruce.

"I can try." He said standing up from his chair. Y/n changed her clothes quickly, so she didn't have to take the suit off causing the two scientist to look at her weirdly. "What was that?"

"We definitely need to talk about..." Tony moved his hand in a circle targeted at Y/n, "That." Bruce pulled up a chair next to Y/n's body on the bed getting his tools together. Y/n lifted her shirt just enough to show the wound and nothing more. Bruce whipped the blood off tossing the papers into the trash when full of blood.

"Are you ready?" Bruce asked.

"No but it already hurts so just do it." Y/n said already closing her eyes and clenching her jaw as Bruce begins stitching her up. Tony let a laugh watching his sister become dramatic. "Shut up Anthony."

Quickly dropping his laugher he glared at her, "Don't call me that." He warned pointing a finger.

Y/n reached over smacking it down, "It's your birth name."

"Ok I'm done." Bruce said cutting off the extra string and throwing it away. Y/n sat up from the bed placing her feet back on the floor looking at her wound.

"Thanks." Tony responded, wrapping his arm around Y/n to bring her out of the lab.