Information

As the sun came up early in the morning the two girls slept peacefully, Wanda sleeping a full night for the second time in a row.

As the girls laid in bed, still deep in their sleep with Wanda's head burred into Y/n's neck with her arm laying on her stomach, and Y/n's arm was underneath Wandas stomach with her hand on the redheads waist holding her in place; Tony made his way to the compound.

Pulling up into the parking lot of the compound, impatiently he pulled the keys out the car and opened his door. Practically slamming it he made his way into the compound.

Natasha, who woke up early to check on her friend made her way down the hall till she reached Wanda's door. Opening it slightly finding the two girls sleeping she smiled knowing Wanda finally got some rest, and that Y/n seemed to be a help to her.

Closing the door quietly she heard the heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. When Tony made an appearance he went to speak pointing at Natasha but she quickly walked over to him covering his mouth with the palm of her hand.

"Wanda is finally sleeping so keep your voice down." Shaking his head to remove Natasha's hand he held his hands to the side of his head.

"Get everyone in the meeting room, besides the witch I guess." He said walking away from the redhead.

Rolling her eyes she carefully opened every room door waking up the only two men in the compound bringing them down the stairs and into the meeting room where Tony waiting with his sleeves rolled up standing at the front of the room.

As they all took there seats Tony began to speak, "Y/n leaves a few days, does anyone have any information for me?" He asked the team looking around the room waiting for an answer.

Steve looked around room waiting for someone to speak up but when no one did he decided to say something. "Y/n doesn't really talk to us, we don't force her to." He said simply telling the truth.

"So it's Maximoff who has all the answers right?"

When Natasha heard Wanda being dragged into the conversation she sat in her seat more straight, "Don't bring Wanda into this, she isn't your puppet. Y/n has been helping Wanda with her grief."

"Oh," He started bringing his hand to the side of his head making a 'pfft' sound, "Right because leaving the compound at midnight and returning at 3 am in helping her grieve."

"What are you talking about?" Bruce asked,

"Have none of you guys been checking the cameras?" He asked placing his hands on the back of the chair. "You don't notice the two escaping to the deck to watch the stars?"

"What does that have to do with anything? Y/n probably listens to her talk about Vision and her past." Natasha stated.

With a light laugh Tony shook his head pulling the keys out of his pocket. "Nevermind, don't do what I asked. I have the information I just wanted to know if she opened up to anyone but Maximoff."

The three looked around confused before Steve stood up with his finger on the table. "What do you mean you have the information Tony? What did you do?"

"I bugged Wanda's phone. I saw her face last meeting, one way or another I had to get the information."

"And what are you going to do with it?"

Pulling out his phone checking his missed calls he said, "Wait a couple of days to make sure my information is correct then hand it in to SHEILD for them to handle."

"And what if they take Y/n? Lock her up, your own sister."

Turning his gaze from his phone to the floor past it he turned it off slipping it in his pocket, "They wont." he grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair and walked out the room and through the glass doors.

He walked to his car opening the door and sitting down in the drivers seat. He turned on his gripping the steering wheel as he let out a sigh. "Is Aunt Y/n in there?" Morgan asked from the back seat excitedly.

"Yeah, she just sleeping right now." Tony answered ruffling the little girls hair as she slightly pouted poking her bottom lip out.

"Why can't I see her?" She whined as she sat back down in her seat dramatically.

"I told you, she's sleeping. You want Cheeseburgers?" he asked changing the subject, which of course Morgan didn't catch on to so she nodded her head happily.

As the Father and daughter took off Y/n began to stir awake in bed. She turned her head the other way feeling someone on the other side of her.

Wanda's hair against Y/n's cheek started waking her up, then she felt the weight on her shoulder. Slowly Y/n opened her eyes as she was met with the bright light shinning through the window.

Once she felt awake and have a enough energy to keep her eyes open she turned her head slightly looking down at the girl who took it upon herself to snuggle into Y/n during the night.

With a faint laugh she let herself relax once again as her movements only caused Wanda to dig deeper between Y/n's neck and shoulder.

After the event of yesterday morning Y/n came to the decision to just stay still and let Wanda sleep. Lifting her arm she started playing with the strand of red hair that rested on her chest.

Twirling it between her fingers feeling how soft it was, Wanda let out a large breath making Y/n tilt her neck a bit at the feeling while she smiled to herself.