-

Y/n's eyes flickered to Wanda's lips, and with one last mental slap she decided to close the gap between them. Wanda didn't resist the action she allowed herself to rest a hand on Y/n's chest as they soaked in the moment.

When their lips met it was nothing but how they felt for one another. They kissed each other eagerly and longingly in hopes of getting both their point across. Every ounce of love they've had for one another was finally being let out.

As the two lost themselves in each other touch Y/n guided her hand up to hold the other side of Wanda's neck deepening the kiss. Wanda hummed as they continued moving there lips in sync, she followed Y/n's actions as she moved her hands up to the side of Y/n's face.

They both didn't dare pull from the kiss, only taking momentary breaks to breath through their nose but even then they picked up where they started. Eventually the two needed to separate to catch their breath fully.

When they pulled away from each other slowly they didn't look into each others eyes, they didn't back away from each other. Instead they stood there leaning their foreheads together with their eyes closed taking a moment to process what just happened between them.

Wanting to feel more, and be nothing but close to Y/n, Wanda lifted her head slightly balling her fist up collecting a bit of Y/n's shirt tugging her down reconnecting their lips with a bit more force causing Y/n to take a couple steps back at the unexpected action.

She thought that was it but Wanda continued walking forward causing her to continue taking steps back.

Not wanting to disturb the others in the compound she maneuvered herself around the hall trying not to hit a wall as Wanda continued guiding her back into her bedroom.

When they made it to Wanda's door they broke apart only for air, they smiled at each other happily as Y/n dropped her hand to Wanda's waist pulling her closer as she opened the door behind her.

Kicking the door closed Y/n placed her hands up to the side of Wanda's face gently pulling her back into another kiss that was soft, and sweet. As Y/n guided Wanda to her bed, she hummed into the kiss once again making Y/n slightly smirk.

When Wanda reached the bed she sat down making the two break apart once again. Y/n climbed up straddling Wanda's hips as she stared to lean back. Y/n started to follow Wandas body and leaned down, elbows supporting her that rested above Wanda's shoulder as the two looked at each other with lust in their eyes.

Wanda took her hand bringing it to the side of Y/n's face rubbing her thumb over the band-aids. "You're fucking adorable." Wanda said softly with a smile making Y/n laugh quietly, Wanda pulled the side of Y/n's face back down to meet her lips once again.

This kiss was different, Y/n felt it, Wanda felt it. Their energy started to tie together as the two did, their connection was stronger than ever.

Y/n swiped her tongue on Wandas bottom lip asking for permission. Wanda slightly furrowed her brows not understanding what she wanted only causing Y/n to slightly smile at her innocence - or so she thought.

Y/n gently bit down on her lower lip causing Wanda to let out a quiet whimper at the slight pain allowing Y/n to enter her mouth. Wanda moved her hands to wrap more around Y/n's neck causing both her arms to hang from them. As Y/n continued to explore her mouth taking her time to study her.

"I love you too." Y/n said breathless as she lifted her head to turn her gaze to the redhead beneath her. A smile tugged on Wandas lips as she watched Y/n's smirk appear.

She let out a shaky exhale as she pulled her back down, Y/n lowered her body so that they were touching more, both of them begging for the contact. She slowly started to move from Wandas lips to her jaw leaving soft, small kisses to build her up as Wanda let out a few sighs of pleasure.