Dora Milaje

As Y/n continued to face the guns direction Zemo pulled the trigger allowing a bullet to fly out, Y/n closed her eyes waiting for the damage but nothing.

Opening one eye to peek she saw the bullet stopped in midair. She looked over at Zemo confused who also had the same expression.

Zemo brought the gun closer to him, hitting it slightly to see what was wrong with it. But there was nothing wrong, there was no malfunction.

Zemo looked up at the guards on either side of Y/n's chair finding Adrians hand slightly up. "Traitor." Zemo said through his teeth realizing Adrian had stopped the bullet from hitting Y/n.

When she noticed the look on Zemos face she looked up to her left behind her shoulder finding the same thing Zemo did.

Lamar walked slightly in front of Y/n holding his hand out to which Y/n held her arms up, he quickly unlocked the cuffs off of her returning back to his spot next to Adrian.

As Y/n's hands went to her wrist a noise in the distance distracted her. Everyone's attention went to the door in the room waiting for it to brush open, and it did.

Y/n stood from her seat as she watched Sam, Bucky, Tony and a the Dora Milaje walk in. Tony's suit started splitting down the middle folding up so the front was exposed as he walked out of his Iron Man suit waving to Zemo with a fake smile.

"Remember me?" He asked.

Letting out a soft laugh to Tony's sarcasm he responded with, "How could I forget? The man who destroyed my home, my family."

"I'm getting bored." He sighed as he walked forward more. He stood between Lamar and Adrian looking at the both of them, noticing the bullet in the air Tony looked over at Y/n. "Did you just try to kill her?" he questioned the man at the front of the room.

"It was nothing personally, just business." The sound of spears hitting the floor in a beat filled the room. Then a spear flew inches from Zemos neck and into the beam behind him.

"Your crimes against Wakanda has only lead you to this. Come with us." Okeye says. Zemo chuckled softly shaking his head.

"I can not do that." The Dora Milaje hit their spears on the floor once again as they all try to attack Zemo, Y/n backed up a bit next to Tony.

We the team watched as Zemo kicked one of the women back Lamar and Adrian joined the fight.

"We should do something." Y/n said to whoever was listening.

"This is the Dora Milaje. They have this handled." Sam said. As he continued to scan the room he noticed the man on the ground. "Is he dead?" He asked running to the man on the ground.

y/n stayed silent not wanting to accept the truth that laid in front of her. Tony turned his head giving Y/n a concerned look knowing exactly who it was, "We need to get him to a doctor."

"He's dead Sam...no resurrections." Y/n mumbled. Sam looked over at Tony having an idea of what happened, knowing it was hard for Y/n he picked up the body placing it to the side while the fight continued behind him.

The fighting continued they noticed the amount of spear marks left on the walls, after a while Zemo started to give up when he was kicked into a wall.

Okeye picked her spear back up with her foot catching it in her hand and held it close to Zemos neck.

Zemo just nodded his head with his arms by the side of his face. Okeye put the base of the spear down hitting the floor as Zemo stood up.

Creating another beat when the spears hit the floor Zemo was escorted out of the room, one of the members staying behind next to Bucky.

"We will take him to the Raft. Where he will live out his days. It would be prudent to make yourself scarce in Wakanda for the time being, White Wolf." Ayo said.

Bucky nodded his head, as they made their way out of the room everyone's eyes go to Y/n. "I think we found her." Bucky said, she immediately turns her gaze to him as he speaks. "But she's not in good-" Cut off by the sound of an explosion they all waste no time leaving the room.

"She should be down the hall, find her, we'll deal with everything else!" Sam yelled as the group ran in two different directions.

Y/n continued running down the hall until she got to an opened door she assumed was the room they came in.

She found a body on the ground, weak, energy completely drained. She stepped closer seeing it was Wanda and quickly ran to her.

lifting her head from the ground Y/n checked her pulse, Wandas eyes started to slowly open but then closed again, "Wanda, hey." Y/n said her breath getting heavy.

"Y/n." She mumbled in a whisper, Y/n repositioned herself knowing they would probably be here for a while till she was strong enough to walk.

Y/n placed a hand on the side of Wandas cheek as her head rested in Y/n's lap. She rubbed her thumb moving the hair out of the way of Wandas eyes as she started to open them again.

"You're safe now." She said softly looking down at the girl, Wanda lifted her arm moving her hand over Y/n's bringing it to the side of her mouth placing a weak kiss on her palm.

She didn't say anything she just continued to look up at Y/n, when she looked into Wandas eyes all she could see is pain and tiredness.

She sat Wanda up more and moved to sit between her legs as Y/n's legs went to either side of Wandas hips. She pulled Wanda close, both of them resting their chin on the others shoulder. Y/n began rubbing Wandas back softly trying to relax her in anyway she could.