The Unknown

Turning her head to look outside the glass wall she saw guards climbing the front gate of the compound.

"That's not SHEILD." Y/n said backing away heading to the back door but turned back around just to walk back and forth.

Wanda's eyes followed Y/n, watching as she paced the room. "How do you know?"

"They aren't holding weapons because they themselves are the weapon." She explained watching as they continued to struggle getting over the gate.

"Why because they have powers?" Wanda asked tilting her head.

Confused with Wanda's tone that seemed defensive Y/n nodded her head, "Yeah, that exactly what I mean."

Laughing in slight annoyance Wanda looked at Y/n who just looked at her confused. "Sometimes you are unbelievable."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You see yourself as a weapon. A weapon. People with powers as a weapon, how are you not getting it." Not wanting to waste time on the argument Y/n walked away opening the door to the back of the compound. "Don't walk away, I'm talking to you."

"I stopped listening." She said changing into her suit making a dagger appear in her hand. "Stay inside."

Scoffing at Y/n's comment Wanda listened and staid inside while Y/n started walking to the group of guards making there way over the tall gate. However she did stay alert running upstairs waking up Steve and Natasha incase anything happened and telling Bruce to stay calm.

"I thought me joining was a offer not a lifetime job," Y/n yelled from where she stood to grab the guards attention, a total of around four. When they looked over she waved her hand and continued walking.

Staying calm while getting into formation one of the guards walked up till he and Y/n stopped in front of each other. "This is your chance to come back. We are relocating the ones who escaped the building."

"I don't enjoy killing." Y/n said simply.

"Ironic since you've got more deaths on your conscience than any of us." Letting a smile show Y/n nodded her head. "They want to speak with you."

"They?"

"The man in charge."

"This isn't some movie you act like I know who 'the man in charge' is." She said while doing the air quotes.

"He likes to keep his identity hidden," As the guard started to explain who the guy was without giving a name she noticed a logo in the shirt. A purple mask, white with black dots fur collar.

Y/n remembered seeing it before. The man who had gone into the limo. She saw a glimpse of his face, not enough to describe it.

"I assume your brother got to you or your target." The guard said pulling her from her thoughts, "Is she here? We can take both of you."

The mention of Wanda only made Y/n become more protective. Not wanting to show any hint she was near she didn't even turn her head to look back through the glass walls assuming Wanda listened.

"She's not."

"You're wasting our time. Are you coming with us or does this have to end in a fight?"

"Fighting sounds more exciting." She said as the guards all prepared for a fight. Without any warning Y/n let out the energy flowing through her veins and leave her hand, hitting two guards down while her energy started flowing through them.

The guard in front of her made a sward appear in his hands swinging at Y/n who used her dagger to block his attempts.

Lifting her leg she kicked the sword out of his hand. He grabbed the back of her neck pushing her forward causing her to flip on her back.

Hitting her back on the ground Wanda paced out the building, Steve and Natasha following behind her. Caught up in the moment Y/n didn't even realize they left the building.

pushing herself up with her elbows a foot was placed on her chest pushing her back down. Leaning down the guard on top of her placed a collar around her neck, but that still didn't stop her.

Picking her dagger back up that fell from her hand beside her she quickly ran it across the inside of the mans thigh making him fall on his knee in pain.

Trying to get up again she was hit with a blue energy coming from another guards palm, before she could do anything she saw a red energy surround the man lifting him into the air then far into the open field.

Y/n watched as the man rolled over not able to get back up. Turning her hand she found Wanda standing behind her. Once the man Y/n hit the first time stood back up he wasted no time coming after Wanda.

Trying to get up again - for the last time - she ran over to the guard wrapping her arm around his neck pulling him off of Wanda who made her energy pass through her to hit the guard behind her pushing him more into Y/n's grasp.

As the man stumbled backwards causing him to fall back with Y/n hitting the ground first she groaned in pain finding her in the same spot, on the ground. Pulling tighter until the mad between her legs passed out she took her foot to his side pushing him over so she could rest while Steve and Natasha ended there fights.

Noticing her band-aids came off she stood back up. The three guards that were still conscious yielded from the fight picking up the man who Y/n had just knocked down. Y/n watched as they picked him up walking away.

When the gate opened she watched as they made there way into a van and drive away. Holding her bruised side she turned around looking at Wanda disappointed.

Not saying anything Y/n slightly limped her way into the compound and to her room, as she left Steve, Natasha, and Wanda outside.