Interruptions

As she continued to look at the car nothing big seemed to stand out, it was a black car. But she had a feeling she knew who was in it.

She got up from her seat catching Wanda's attention, "What's happening?" Y/n didn't say anything she just walked up next to Wanda not taking her eyes off the car.

Two men peeked their heads out the car then winded the window back up got back and headed into the parking lot. "Y/n. What's wrong?" Wanda asked cupping her face forcing Y/n to look at her.

"They're here." She said turning back to the window.

"Who's here?" Y/n didn't respond making Wanda worry more. "Y/n answer me."

She turned her head to look back at Wanda, "I'm sorry." Wanda shook her head pulling Y/n into a soft kiss to try to make her guard come back down so she could answer the question. Wanda pulled from the kiss and leaned their foreheads together,

"Who are those men out there?" She asked as her hand stayed behind Y/n's neck trying to stay calm.

"Agents, from the organization. I think," Wanda closed her eyes tighter holding onto Y/n then taking her hand and leading her upstairs. "I need to get my bracelet."

"Go," Y/n nodded running up the rest headed into her room while Wanda knocked on Steve and Natasha's doors.

"Whoa what's the problem?" Steve asked walking out his room.

"There are people here for Y/n..." She said in the calmest way she could. She was about to speak again but then the compound went into lock down, windows and doors covered. Y/n walked out her room with her suit on looking at the people in the hall.

She didn't say anything just walked away. Steve and Natasha went back to their rooms to get their own suits on while Wanda chased after Y/n.

Once she got in front of her, they both stopped. "I'm sorry," Y/n started taking a deep breath. "You've been through so much already, I don't- I can't have you getting hurt."

"Y/n please just stay inside Steve and Nat can handle them."

"No they can't. They too have touched the mind stone. They have powers far beyond mine." She said referring to the agents.

"They've fought worse."

"Wanda-"

"Y/n I said stay." With Y/n hearing Wandas tone become strict she listened. Wanda reached her hand out grabbing Y/n's, "I-" The soon to be couple were cut off with the banging noise coming from the front,

Natasha and Steve came out of their rooms heading down to the noise, Wanda turned to Y/n giving her a look, she was about to walk away when Y/n grabbed her arm pulling her back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked trying to hide her fear.

"Maybe in bed was romantic." She said trying to lighten the mood but when she saw the fear in Y/n's eyes she became serious. "Yes, I'd love that."

Y/n smiled a bit before the noise of a shattered door pulled their attention. Wanda pushed Y/n into a room using her powers to put a barrier around it. "Fucking damnit." Y/n said clenching her jaw as she banged on the door.

She paced around the room trying to listen if Wanda was okay but over all the noise of things falling and grunting, she couldn't tell. All of sudden her fore arm hurt, she looked down seeing nothing wrong with it.

Something fell at the base of her door catching her attention, she got down on her stomach flat on the floor looking through the small crack trying to see what it was. All she saw was red and immediately knew it was Wanda. She brushed off the pain in her arm and used her magic like Wanda taught her hitting the wall with her energy.

When the barrier came down and the door was off it's hinges laying in the hallway she saw Wanda on the ground holding her arm against her chest seeing a deep cut. Y/n looked up at the two men fighting Steve and Natasha and she made her way over.

Making a sword appear in her hand and she cut one of the guys inner thigh then kicked him into a wall, she went for the other but he teleported behind her wrapping his arm around her neck choking her.

The other guy got back up after healing and kept Natasha and Steve busy while was getting dragged down the hall. Wanda turned her head watching as Y/n was going down the hall and held her hand out with as much strength as she had.

Y/n's arm found its way behind the man's neck flipping him over hitting the ground, picking her sword back up she stabbed his stomach twisting the blade before pulling it out. Y/n looked at Wanda - who was controlling her every movement - before she saw Natasha and Steve down.

The second guy walked up to Wanda blasting her in the stomach with his own energy making Wanda wince in pain. Y/n fell on her knees holding onto her own stomach at the pain. The two may not be connected telepathically but they were physically at this time.

The man walked up to Y/n placing handcuffs on her, special ones, looking up she caught a glimpse of the name tag, Hien. As Y/n tried to break free from them, only resulting in bruised wrist, Hien made his way over to Wanda doing to the same thing, "No." Y/n said to herself.

With the energy she had left she ran forward pushing him away from Wanda. Steve, who was beginning to stand back up jumped on the Hien's back putting him in a choke hold. Natasha came over joining Steve and Wanda took the chance to run over to Wanda.

"Come on. Stand up." She muttered as she threw Wanda's arm over her shoulder.

Panting heavily Wanda was able to breath out, "Y/n." With the mention of her name, she looked down to see what she needed. "You can't let them take you."

Sighing Y/n nodded as she noticed her energy becoming drained after using it to control an entire person. "I know...but I don't think they're after me." She said.

About to ask a question Wanda was interrupted by the burst of energy that hit the halls knocking Y/n and Wanda down. This energy was different. It felt poisonous, the girls could feel it being absorbed by their skin only making the pain worst.

The sound of footsteps approaching them became louder the closer Hien was coming. Picking Wanda up he looked down at his partner who was coughing up blood helping him up as well.

Knowing exactly what had happened, Y/n couldn't move. The energy didn't mix well with hers causing sparks to happen inside her body. Steve and Natasha stood up from there spots looking down the hall searching for the two guards.

Once Y/n's body couldn't handle the extra energy it was given it left her body fading away. Not wasting a second, she stood up running down the stairs to catch up with the three.

Stopping midway Y/n lookedout the window finding a jet that had just landed, and Wanda's drained bodybeing carried on it from outside the compound. Trying to run down the rest ofthe stairs the jet was able to take off as well as the cars with Wanda beforeY/n made it to the field.