Small Moments

Once Y/n returned back into the building she returned to her room slowly dragging her feet across the floor as she held her towel and shirt over her shoulder.

When she reached her room she opened it softly and made her way in closing it behind her. She made the towel disappear as she made her way into her bathroom.

She closed the door, locking it, as she removed the rest of her clothes. She turned the water onto its hottest setting letting the steam fill the air.

Once she was ready she stepped in allowing the water to sting her skin. She turned the water to be a bit cooler, but still hot, so she was able to start washing her body.

When she was finished she stepped out drying herself off with her powers but still grabbing a towel to cover herself as she walked into her room.

She placed a hand on the knob of her drawer pulling the top one open, she grabbed her sports bra and boxer briefs dropping the towel to put them on.

Once she was done she picked the towel up from the floor shaking it off before placing it in her dirty clothes hamper. She sighed pushing the drawer back in and returned to her bed.

She was tired from swimming in the heat and immediately crawled under the covers turning the tv on. She wrapped her arms around a body pillow that laid in her bed resting her head at the top of it as she began to drift off into a nap.

After a couple hours of sleep Wanda made her way to Y/n's room to let her know she made a late lunch, when she was standing in front of the door she knocked softly, "Y/n?"

Y/n stirred awake digging her head further into the pillow until there was another knock. She moved the covers off her body and stood up.

When she was at the door she opened it fully already knowing who would be on the other side. Wandas mouth was slightly open in shock of seeing what Y/n was wearing, not expecting her to be dressed so comfortable.

She didn't know why she was in shock, they'd just come from swimming, she had already saw Y/n in similar clothes but that didn't mean she was used to it.

Her eyes scanned up and down her body, "Shit, sorry." She muttered closing the door slightly, half way through she gave up and accepted the fact that she was exposed.

What helped more was that it was Wanda, and she felt comfortable around, any other person she would've shut the door as soon as she found out.

"I just...I came to tell you I made some late lunch you know, if you wanted any." Wanda said pointing in the direction of the stairs, Y/n looked down the hall to where she was pointing not looking for anything specific.

"Yeah, I'll be down." She gave Wanda a smile before backing up a bit to close her door, as she went looking for clothes to put on Wanda let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She turned on her heels and speed walked down the hall trying to not make it obvious she stayed behind a second longer from when the door shut.

Y/n found a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to wear as she made her way into the cold hallway of the compound, she made it to the stairs where she went down step by step not really in a hurry.

"Since when did you become slow? I thought your power was speed?" Natasha asked making her way down behind Y/n.

"For a spy you're not so quiet." She quipped back nothing looking behind her earning an impressed nod from Natasha. "When are you going to tell him?"

"What?" Y/n stopped walking turning around to face Natasha taking a few steps up to be on the same floor level as her.

"You and Rogers aren't a thing right?"

"No he's just a friend." She said confused as to where the conversation was going.

That was all the information Y/n needed, "Bruce, what's going on between you two?" Natasha opened her mouth to say something but instead put her hand on Y/n's back leading her back upstairs into the hallway.

"How did you know?" She asked in a whisper looking down both sides of the hallway even though the team already knows.

"How could I not, you guys smile at each other all the time."

"They could've been friendly smiles."

Y/n rose an eyebrow at Natashas comment and scoffed, "Friendly? You don't like me let alone give me a smile."

"I don't hate you. Where did you get that from?" She questioned crossing her arms.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know you were just being a smart ass."

"That was you."

Y/n rolled her eyes turning her body slightly before looking back at Natasha, "When he looks away you continue looking at him, and don't think I don't catch you guys playing footsie under the table."

Natashas mouth opened once again but nothing came out, "That's- no...It's not footie, we're- we're just in a rough patch. Not like it's any of your business." She stammered making Y/n smirk.

"Okay, Okay." she held her hands up in a surrender motion before placing them back down, "I was just wondering."

Y/n smiled then turned around making her way to the stairs, "Wait." She turned around as Natasha walked forward meeting her again, "Does he...talk about me?" She muttered.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Does he talk about me?" She asked pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I can't hear you, you might have to speak louder." Natasha slapped Y/n's shoulder making her smile at the fact she was annoying someone different this time. "Sometimes." She responded as she ran down the stairs before Natasha could ask another question.