Past Mistakes

as time went on Y/n's mind kept racing to different things. Why was she able to feel Wandas pain for a short amount of time, does that mean Wanda is okay now that she doesn't feel anything?

Meanwhile Wanda was in a dark room, on the floor and on her knees in handcuffs with a collar around her neck.

She waited patiently for something to happen, she imagined Y/n bargaining through the door helping her up, but when she returned to reality she was alone again.

She dropped her head defeated when a sound of an old film started to play. She looked up at the flickering video showing the bombing of her apartment she and her family were in from the outside.

She furrowed her brows confused and started looking around the room trying to find someone but all she saw as a stand where an old tape played.

"The death of Iryna and Olek Maximoff caused by Stark Industries." A male voice spoke over the video.

The clip cut to Sokovia falling, you could hear the screams of the people still stuck, the cries of loved ones missing from the small planes they were assigned to.

"What the hell?" Wanda muttered, her eyes glancing over everything detail on the screen.

"The fall of Sokovia caused by Dr. Bruce Banner, and Tony Stark...your home country, destroyed."

The next clip, the bomb Wanda tried to contain in Lagos. The clip showed Rumlow being raised into the air, a ball of fire surrounding him as hd screamed in pain. It was quickly pushed into the side of the building causing hundreds of deaths.

Wanda closed her eyes, tears threatening to pour out of them at the memory. "Lagos, Nigeria. True enough no matter what happened people would've died, but I think the video speaks for its self."

"I'm Wanda." She said speed walking to reach Agnes who invited herself in. "Wanda. Charmed."

The witch lifted her head up knowing exactly what was playing, she saw herself in her 50's costume greeting Agatha with a handshake and a smile.

"No." She mumbled to herself dropping her head again. Her mind went to different scenarios. Was Agatha free? Where's Y/n? Suddenly her mind filled to her one person.

"WandaVision was a very good show, but you tortured many." The voice spoke again. The lights turned on, still dim exposing a man near the wall where WandaVision continued to play. "You became an Avenger Ms. Maximoff and left who you truly were behind. Our home country destroyed and instead of fighting against the people who made it happen, you became them." Zemo spoke stepping closer.

"Why am I here?" She asked through her tears she was still holding in.

"Well, for starters Y/n was sent to take you to us, but looking at how things turned out I'd say she tried to withdraw from the organization I invited her into."

"She's more than what you made her." Wanda stated through gritted teeth looking up at the man who slowly paced around the open room.

Zemo shook his head with a smile, "Y/n...will always be the weapon I created her to be. She was good, one of my best agents." He walked towards towards the witch crouching down to get to her level. He placed his hand under her chin to keep her head from dropping in exhaustion. "It's part of her now." He stood up and made his way towards the door in the corner of the room. "I have to get going now. Hopefully you and Y/n have already said your goodbyes."

He walked out the room locking in securely purposely leaving Wanda's fake reality playing on the wall. She closed her eye allowing the tears to escape, she knew it was useless to try to get up, her body was tired and defiently wasn't going to be able to unlock the door.

"Wanda darling." "Vision sweetheart!"

The witch closed her eyes more hearing his voice. She loved Y/n and nothing was going to change that, she accepted that he's dead, she was able to move on. But that didn't mean it still didn't hurt.

-

"So, a couple huh?" Bucky asked taking a seat next to Y/n who had her arms crossed as she stayed seated waiting for the jet to land.

Tony moved to the front of the jet switching out with Sam allowing him to sit across from Y/n. "Buck I don't think she wants to talk about it." Sam tried to warn reading her body language.

"I'm just...trying to comfort her." He defended turning his head back around.

"Yeah." She said in a low voice continuing to look at the floor,

"You can talk about her you know." Bucky shrugged, "We only see the head tilt Wanda, not the soft and playful one."

Y/n lifted her gaze to look at Bucky before looking back down, "I just need her." she muttered with a sigh not feeling enough motivation to talk.

Sam looked between the two and decided to lean forward clearing his throat. "You know, I lived with Wanda for about a year at the compound...She kept to herself a lot." Y/n didn't do anything, she didn't look up, she didn't nod. She gave no sign of interest in Sam's words. "She deserves happiness. I'm glad you're able to give her that."

Y/n swallowed a lump in her throat that formed during Sam's last words. She closed her eyes for a few seconds resting her mind before opening them again. "We're almost there." Tony said from the front of the jet. "J, you can take over." He rested his arms on the arm rest as the chair moved back and turned around to the others.

"You couldn't have stood up? You just had to show off your fancy tech?" Same questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Says the one with his wings made of vibranium thanks to your boyfriend." He scoffed with his finger pointing to Bucky.

Bucky looked between the three in the jet, Y/n fixed her posture furrowing her brows looking at Sam and Bucky, "Wha- no, no...we aren't- we don't. W-what are you say- talking about?" He stuttered as Sam sighed leaning back in his seat.

"Let it go Buck." He said with his eyes closed, arms crossed, pitching the bridge of his nose. Bucky turned his body so he was no longer facing Y/n but sitting next to her.

"Boyfriend huh?" She teased earning a stare from him which only motivated her more.