Jet Problems

As the two continued to stay on the floor waiting for an all clear the trio outside were having troubles of there own. "Where are all these people coming from?" Sam yelled as he used the shield to knock a few down.

"I don't know, but did Y/n get to Wanda?" Bucky asked concerned as he was in the middle of a fight of his own. Ripping a pipe from a wall he threw it at a row of guards headed his way watching as it went through their shoulders, killing them. He sighed disappointed thinking he wasn't the person Hydra made him out to be.

Grunting as he got hit by a few balls of energy Tony spoke up, "I think so, if not she would be freaking out."

There fights were cut short when a bomb like sound went off outside. "I'll check it." Sam called as he flew down the hall hitting the remaining agents with his wings. As he opened the door existing the building he noticed the spot where there jet once parked. "Our jet is gone. You might have to send another one." He explained over comms.

"I'm on it." Tony said as he and Bucky took the opportunity to attack the distracted agents.

Y/n gently rocked Wanda back and forth, whatever happened while they were trying to find her, messed with her deeply, she was shaken up, tired. "You're okay." Y/n whispered as Wanda let out sniffs while her head rested on Y/n's shoulder.

Once her breathing became semi normal Wanda whipped her tears, "I'm sorry." She mumbled,

"No, you have nothing to apologize for, I'm here now." Y/n assured her, pulling away to look at Wanda she gave her a smile as Wanda just leaned back into the hug which Y/n didn't mind.

When the sound of the jet getting blown filled the air Wanda and Y/n both jumped slightly at the noise. "What was that?" Wanda asked as she placed her hands on the ground pulling her back so she could stand.

Furrowing her brows in confusion Y/n completely ignored her question and asked, "What are you doing?"

Taking a breath before she stood up she breathed out, "They need help." Y/n used her hands, pushing on the ground to help her stand up as she walked in front of Wanda.

"You don't have the energy." She tried to reason but Wanda just shook her head.

"I have enough." She walked around Y/n and into the hall, as much as Y/n wanted to go after her and stop her, she knew it would be a waste of time.

If Wanda wanted to do something, it was going to get done. That's something Y/n noticed, and loved about her. With a sigh Y/n turned around and ran out the door catching up behind Wanda.

"Nice of you to join." She joked sending a smirk in Y/n's direction.

"Yeah we'll you know it was either I come with you or you would probably die." She said casually, "I was debating it back there but I kinda love you so that's the only reason I'm here." Wanda gave Y/n a glance at the last sentence about to say something when a blue mist filled the space between them causing them to stop at the sudden wind. "You've got to be kidding me." Y/n mumbled as she looked down the hall.

"What was that?"

"Someone I thought," She started walking forward, "was knocked out." Wanda tilted her head slightly and started walking at a bit of a faster pace to return back to Y/n's side. When the blue mist came again Y/n was tackled, breaking the door of it's hinges beside her.

"Y/n!" Wanda yelled as the red energy in her body flowed through her veins aiming at the girl on top of her, but before the energy could actually leave her hands Kara stood back up running to a corner dodging the energy.

Once Kara had moved it only left Y/n open so the red energy went straight for her. As soon as Wanda realized what had happened she ran to Y/n who was groaning at the pain. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She muttered as she turned Y/n on her stomach.

Wanda looked up at the girl standing in the corner wrapping her in her magic. Y/n closed her eyes taking in as much pain as she could trying not to make a sound.

Wanda kept her powers around the girl that pinned her against the wall as she looked down at Y/n examining every facial expression to make sure she was okay.

After a few shaky breaths the energy left Y/n's body, only leaving her tired. "Baby." Wanda called out softly, opening her eyes slowly Y/n's head turned to the girl against the wall seeing her eyes blue. But not regular blue eyes, like she was being controlled.

Not responding Y/n leaned up so she was seated on the floor, she lifted her arm placing her hand on Wandas wrist pulling it down causing her powers to untie the girl.

"Y/n." Wanda tried calling again but Y/n held her index finger to her lips as she slowly stood up, slowly making her way over to Kara she placed her hand on her temple.

"What the hell-" Kara began but Y/n just pushed her back against the wall.

"Shh." She instructed, Wanda watched confused as a glimpse of green touched Y/n's finger tips and the side of the girls head.

Y/n pulled her hand away stepping back to look at Kara. Shaking her head to get her vision back Kara looked up at the two girls in front of her, her eyes now back to their natural color.

Y/n turned her head to look at Wanda who stood up slowly with a slight smile seeing Y/n use more of her powers.

"What happened?" Kara groaned causing Wanda and Y/n to focus their attention on her. Rubbing her eyes feeling light headed she looked up at the two girls in front of her, she saw Y/n's stance arm out waiting for something bad to happen in defense, standing in front of the redhead behind her in protection. "W-what did I do?" She stammered trying to recall a single memory.