A Bit of Both

As the two girls fell asleep last night on the couch Wanda finally had a full night's rest. Her hand fell on Y/n's lap but she was to deep in her sleep to feel it.

When the AC kicked on the noise woke Y/n up. She closed her eyes tighter not ready to adjust to the light then she felt a tingle in her arm. With that feeling to lifted her head up not turning it to much as she looked down at her arm.

She furrowed her brows seeing the redhead sleeping on her arm, she watched as her shoulders would rise in fall through every breath she took. Y/n allowed herself to smile watching her knowing Wanda got her rest.

When she moved her free arm to grab the blanket she realized it fell and was now at her feet. She carefully lifted her foot that the blanket was attached to grabbed it pulling the rest up careful not to move so much.

Y/n lightly placed the blanket back over Wanda's legs as she continued to sleep. She watched as Wanda's nose lightly twitched as she began to wake up. Turn her head slightly more into Y/n's shoulder than back to just leaning.

With all the moving she was doing Wanda's hair started to move from behind her ear to now in front of her face. In the spot they were sitting in the AC happened to blow exactly there causing the hair to brush against her cheek and nose.

As Y/n watched with a smile, Wanda started to stir awake once again. Y/n reached her arm over, her fingertips touching Wanda's red hair, she lightly brushed them back into place behind her ear allowing Wanda to continue resting.

Has much as Y/n didn't want to ruin the moment, she was hungry but she held it off waiting for Wanda to wake up fully. She grabbed the remote next to her turning the volume slightly up so she was able to hear as Wanda continued her full nights sleep.

After a bit of time has passed Y/n check for the fifth time to make sure Wanda was asleep, the more time that past the more hungry she became and the more she grew impatient.

"Forgive me." She whispered to the girl on her shoulder, she held her palm out allowing an illusion of a fly to move from her hand near Wanda's ear. The more Y/n thought about the sound near her shivers went up her spine.

Wanda turned her head hiding her face and ears between the back of Y/n's shoulder and the couch cushion behind her. "You've got to be kidding me." Y/n said to herself as she leaned forward a bit, the fly finally waking her up completely when she went to go hit it but smacked Y/n's shoulder.

She didn't react to it not wanting Wanda to feel bad so she stayed quiet as Wanda sat up rubbing her eyes trying to adjust to the light, "Sorry." She mumbled sheepishly.

"It's ok." Y/n said knowing that it was really her fault in the first place. Still feeling a bit guilty, about how she woke up Wanda, made an offer, "I can make us coffee, you know if you want."

Wanda let out a soft chuckle nodding her head, "I'd like that." Wanda stood up from her spot on the couch catching the blanket that was in her lap, "I'm going to take a shower." She said yawning then making her way to the stairs.

Y/n watched as she had the blanket over her shoulder making her way up the stairs. Y/n lingered on the couch until she wasn't able to see Wanda anymore.

Placing her hands next to her thighs she pushed herself off the couch and stood up allowing her powers to wrap around her cleaning herself up as a new wave of energy hit her.

Feeling more awake she walked into the kitchen reaching in the cabinet for a mug. She set her mug down on the counter as she pulled the coffee machine out and dumped it before adding another k-cup.

Pushing the down the lever allow it to poke a hole in the lid she pressed a button at the top of the machine and watched as the coffee started to fill the mug. Once it was finished she picked it up placing it on the counter grabbing the sugar and creamer.

Once she finished with her cup she moved onto Wanda's grabbing the only mug Wanda used. She repeated her steps finishing the coffee as she spoon stirred the coffee around.

Y/n finished in time because then she heard Y/n's footsteps coming down the stairs, "Y/n I only use the mug in the-" Cutting off her own sentence she saw as Y/n already had her mug ready. "How did you know?"

"Details." Y/n simply answered tilting her head slightly setting Wanda's cup down on the kitchen island and sliding it closer to her.

Wanda, who was almost frozen in place as she tried to dry her hair with a towel clear her throat, "Thank you." She said and Y/n nodded her head in response.

Y/n, who felt like she screwed up the day a bit already walked past the redhead making her way outside with her own mug in her hand. As she pushed up the glass door she sat on the same bench she waited for Morgan on.

Wanda finished up drying her hair that was still damp returning the towel back on it's hook in the bathroom before grabbing her drink of the counter and walking to the front door herself.

She took the open spot next to Y/n, a silence came upon the two as Y/n avoided eye contact and both of them not willing to speak. At least not until Wanda had a question she had in her head that she wanted clarified.

Clearing her throat lightly Wanda brought the mug she held with two hands to rest between her legs, "So, 3 people..." She began, taking another breath to get her thoughts together,

But before she could Y/n turned her head to look at Wanda. "What?" She asked confused as to who or what she was referring to.

"You said you opened yourself up to 3 people before." She clarified as her fingertip traced the rim of the mug. "Who were they?"

Y/n turned her gaze to the trees ahead, thinking about what she wanted to say, what she didn't, and what she could explain.

Not wanting to talk about her ex, and not feeling ready to admit her feelings for Wanda she sighed. Lightly tapping on the side of her mug to get her mind running again on how to answer the question in the dullest way possible.

"Two people I've gotten close with in my life, or that I allowed myself to become close with." She corrected,

As Wanda looked down at her lap to paused for a moment thinking about the words Y/n used, 'people' not clarifying a specific gender.

Turning her head uncontrollably fast looking at Y/n thinking how how to ask her next question without coming off as invading her privacy.

With one last deep breath Wanda asked, "I presume you had a boyfriend waiting for you at one point, or girlfriend?" Lifting her cup up to meet her lips she took a few sips of her coffee before Y/n answered.

"A bit of both." Y/n stated, Wanda couldn't help but smile to herself after hearing Y/n 'assure' her in a type of way she had a chance. "But uh my last relationship didn't work out. But she is one of the people."

"The other?"

"I'll leave that for you to decide." Y/n said scrunching her nose at Wanda teasingly as she finished her drink.