IV- Dark Past

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Warning: This chapter contains dark and mature things such as child abuse and torture.)

Aimi walked over to (Y/N). She grabbed his hands.

Aimi: I've been thinking...

(Y/N): About what?

She looked at the ground.

Aimi: You know I love you right?

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded.

Aimi: Good.

She suddenly leaned in as if to kiss him on the lips.

(Y/N) then kicked her in the chest, sending her flying backwards onto the ground.

(Y/N): Who the hell are you?

Aimi looked up at him and grinned. Her body slowly disappeared and was replaced by a smiling man. He was a huge round man with small arms and legs. His nose was round and he had a white mustache. He wore a monocle and a black top hat.

???: Oh, dear, oh, dear. It seems I got my information mixed up.

(Y/N): Who are you? Why would you imperonate Aimi?

The man stood up and wiped the dirt off his clothes.

???: I apologize for my treachery but it was the only way I could get those on you.

(Y/N) looked down and saw that he had Seastone handcuffs on. He must have put them on when he grabbed his hands.

(Y/N): Bastard. But I don't need my Devil Fruit powers to beat you.

Just then, he was thrown to the ground and a foot fell on his back. He heard a woman's voice.

???: Just stay down, sweetie. This'll make things much easier.

He looked up and saw a woman around Aimi's age. She had curly black hair with gray streaks in it. Her hair fell to her neck. She sounded bored.

The man walked up to him.

???: Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Mr. 6 and my partner here is Ms. Mother's Day. We work for the organization called Baroque Works. Our boss is interested in the man with a devil inside of him. That would be you, right?

(Y/N): I'm not going to tell you anything.

He rolled over, causing Ms. Mother's Day to stumble. He kicked her off of him and quickly jumped up.

Mr. 6 sighed and pointed his finger to a nearby tree. It vanished and behind it was Aimi, beaten and tied up.

(Y/N): Aimi! What the—? You bastards!

Mr. 6: Please stop this useless fighting or else she will be killed.

Aimi was gagged and shook her head "no" at him.

(Y/N) growled. He turned and saw Ms. Mother's Day staring at him.

Ms. Mother's Day: Now, what'll it be, sweetie?

Mr. 6 pulled out a knife and walked over to Aimi. He put it to her neck.

Mr. 6: You have 5 seconds.

(Y/N): <thinking> I won't let another person I care about die. <out loud> Fine. I'll stop fighting.

Ms. Mother's Day pushed him to his knees. Mr. 6 smiled and pulled the knife away from Aimi.