LIV- Thriller Bark

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Luffy gawked at Brook for declining his offer to join the Straw Hat Pirates.

Luffy: What?! Why?!

Brook: As I explained earlier, my shadow has been stolen from me. I cannot live under the sun! The thick fog of this area is all that allows me to survive. Even if I go with you and get out of this area, it would only be a matter of time until I disintegrate. I would rather stay here and wait for that miraculous day where I can restore my shadow! Yo ho ho ho!

Luffy: Don't be such a loner! I'll get your shadow back for you! You said someone stole it from you, right? Who is it?! Tell me where he is and I'll get him!

Brook seemed taken aback.

Brook: You're a very kind person. It's such a surprise! But alas, I cannot tell you. We just met a few moments ago. I cannot ask you to die for my sake.

(Y/N): Does that mean whoever stole your shadow is really strong?

Franky: It's not like you have anything to lose by giving us a name.

Brook: No, I cannot say it. I don't even know where to begin looking! Yo ho ho ho! I don't even know if I can meet him before my second life is up. If I were to see him again, I have resolved to fight him myself.

He pulled out a violin from practically nowhere.

(Y/N): Whoa! How'd he do that?!

Usopp/Chopper: <sweatdropping> That's what you do with your tea...

Brook: At any rate! Let us sing! We must celebrate this encounter! I am rather skilled with instruments, you know! Back on the pirate ship, I was the ship's musician!

Luffy: <excited> What?! Really?! Please, man!! Join my crew!!

(Y/N): Well, I'll be damned. He's a musician too...

Brook: Yo ho ho! Then let me start with a boatman's song!

Right before he could begin, a ghost floated through the wall and into the room.

Everyone started screaming and freaking out.

Brook: <terrified> A g-g-g-ghost!!!

(Y/N): What the hell—?!

The ship began to shake.

Zoro: What's this shaking?!

Brook hurried outside to the deck.

Brook: How can this be?! Could it be that this ship was already under surveillance?!

The crew rushed over to where Brook was. A giant gate was in front of the Thousand Sunny.

Brook: Look! The gate is in front of us! The shaking was the gate slamming shut! A-And this is the back side of the gate! Take a look behind the ship!

Everyone turned around and saw a large landmass up ahead, surrounded by fog.

Brook: Please don't tell me you found a drifting barrel!

Luffy: Y-Yeah, we did!

Brook: That was a trap! This ship was in their sights from the moment forth!

Luffy: What do you mean, we're in their sights? We stopped the ship here the entire time...

(Y/N): So when did that island get there?!