XIV- (Y/N) vs. Ms. Obon

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Ms. Obon glared at (Y/N).

Ms. Obon: Just die already, dammit!!

She pushed a button on her weapon, and they transformed from a hookclaw into a sword. She then angrily swung it at (Y/N), trying to hit him.

However, the Straw Hat pirate avoided every slash with minimal effort. He yawned.

(Y/N): I'm getting bored.

Ms. Obon growled and jumped into the air, doing a front flip. She pressed a button on her weapon, and it turned into a giant hammer. She swung it down on where (Y/N) was, who quickly dodged the attack.

(Y/N) saw that Ms. Obon's back was facing him now, so he pointed his finger at it.

(Y/N): Lightning Shot!

A bolt of lightning shot out of his finger, piercing through his enemy's chest.

Ms. Obon coughed up blood and fell on her knees. She looked at him, furious.

Ms. Obon: You annoying little...

She stood up, gripping her bleeding chest. She held out her weapon and pressed a button on it.

Immediately, the weapon expanded around her body, creating what looked like armor.

Ms. Obon: <grinning> Let's see how you fare against this.

(Y/N): <clapping hands> Storm Clap!

A shockwave of wind came out of his hands, throwing the Baroque Works agent off of her balance.

(Y/N): Storm Tsunami!

Storm clouds emerged from his body, forming what looked like a miniature tsunami of storm clouds. It barreled its way towards Ms. Obon.

She tried to avoid the attack, but it was too large. The tsunami hit her with full-force, sending her flying backwards into a building.

(Y/N) was panting as he scanned to see if she was still up.

Suddenly, an arrow pierced the left side of his stomach. His energy immediately disappeared. He slumped onto the ground.

Ms. Obon emerged from a fog of debris and dust. Her armor was gone, and she was now holding a bow and arrow. No visible damage was on her from the tsunami.

Ms. Obon: That armor is pretty amazing, isn't it?

(Y/N) grit his teeth as he grasped the Sea Prism Stone arrow in his stomach. His hand was shaking.

Another arrow shot into his right shoulder. He yelped out in pain as he fell to the ground on his back.

Ms. Obon cackled and turned her weapon into a hose connected to a vat of water. She sprayed (Y/N) with the water, further weakening him.

Ms. Obon: <winks> Just to be safe.

She turned her weapon back into a bow and aimed an arrow at his head.

Suddenly, a huge shadow filled the area around them. Ms. Obon looked up at the sky and saw an enormous storm cloud hovering above her.

Ms. Obon: What the hell is this? There's no rain in this country! Unless...

She looked at (Y/N), who was smirking.

Ms. Obon: Wipe that smirk off of your face!

Before she could loose the arrow, a bolt of lightning shot out of the storm cloud, hitting her. She screamed out in agonized pain as she was electrocuted.