LXXVII- Two Years Later...

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Narrator: Two years have passed since Marine Headquarters and the Seven Warlords of the Sea clashed with the Whitebeard Pirates in the Summit War.

A pirate ship pulled into Sabaody Archipelago. A familiar man with (S/C), (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes stepped off of the boat.

He was wearing (whatever you want), and the two black marks on his cheeks were much wider and more defined.

Behind him, the crew of the ship shouted goodbyes and good lucks to him. He turned and waved back.

(Y/N): Bye, everyone!! Thank you so much for the wonderful two years!! I'll miss you all!!

(L/N) (Y/N): Age 31, Boatswain of the Straw Hat Pirates

A woman stepped off of the ship with him. She had three bangs that fell across her face. Her long dark brown hair was tied into pigtails that fell across both shoulders.

Cyrene: You are more than prepared for the New World, (Y/N). You've been an excellent apprentice.

(Y/N): Thank you, Cyrene. You've been an excellent teacher. I'm going to miss you most of all.

Cyrene: Well, if you ever miss me, give me a call on the transponder snail. We're probably going to enter the New World after you all. Not for a while though.

(Y/N): Got it. I'm going to go find Shakky's bar now. I'm so excited to see everyone again! Especially Robin...

Cyrene: <smiling> I know you are. Farewell for now, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Goodbye, Cyrene. Thank you for everything!

As he run, he waved goodbye to Cyrene and her crew, who waved and shouted back at him.

...

As soon as (Y/N) opened the door to Shakky's bar, someone crashed into him, throwing them both on the floor.

(Y/N): What the hell?!

Sanji: Agh!!

Sanji and (Y/N) both sat up and looked at each other, before jumping back a bit.

(Y/N): Sanji?!

Sanji: (Y/N)?!

Sanji grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders to get a good look at him, while the older male ruffled Sanji's hair.

(Y/N): It's great to see you again!

Sanji: Heh. Same here.

Sanji: Age 21, Cook of the Straw Hat Pirates

A woman laughed from behind the bar table. Shakuyaku smiled down at them.

Shakky: That adds two more to the total. Good to see you boys again.

(Y/N): Hello, Shakuyaku.

The two pirates stood up, dusting themselves off.

Sanji: You said "two more to the total"? What does that mean?

Shakky: You're not the first members of your crew to arrive here. Roronoa Zoro was the first.

(Y/N): Zoro, huh?

Sanji: <shocked> That idiot swordsman was the first one here?! The seas are gonna be rough for our restart!

(Y/N): Don't be so overdramatic.