LXVI- Eradicated

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Straw Hats said goodbye to Camie, Hachi, Pappag, and Shakky, as well as Rayleigh.

He told the Straw Hats that coating the ship will take three days so they must find a way to avoid the Marines and the admiral for that long.

He also explained that he was going to move the Thousand Sunny out of Grove 44 and to follow his Vivre Card when the three days was up.

Now, the Straw Hats were currently deciding on where to hide out for the next few days.

Luffy: That's why I said we should hide at the amusement park!

Usopp: You'll just play and get everyone's attention!

Someone stepped in front of the pirate crew.

Luffy: Who're you?!

The rest of the Straw Hats' eyes widened in horror. Bartholomew Kuma stood before them.

(Y/N): Stay back, Luffy!!! He's one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea!!!

Kuma took off one of his gloves.

Luffy: Warlord of the Sea?! How do you all know?!

Sanji: Make sure you don't get hit by that attack!! It's a shock wave!!

Kuma held out his hand and a blinding light began to shine from the palm.

A beam of light shot out of his palm at the pirates. They dodged it. When it hit the ground, it exploded in a pile of dust and debris.

Franky: Gah!!

Nami: What is this?!

Chopper: What was that?! I didn't know he could do that too!!

Luffy: Hey! You said it was supposed to be a shock wave!

Chopper: That's...

Luffy/Chopper: ...a beam!! 🤩

Usopp: This isn't the time to get worked up about that, you idiots!!

Robin: Bartholomew Kuma...! Why is he back?!

Zoro: That bastard!

Luffy: Wait, is he the one who showed up at the end, back on Thriller Bark?!

Usopp: Yeah! He has paws on his palms which he used to create a shock wave that nearly killed all of us!

Chopper: <in Heavy Point> He thought he finished us all off, but he's back because he found out we're still alive.

Franky: I'll pay you back for what you did last time!!! Coup de Vent!!!!

He shot Kuma, pushing him back into a tree.

Luffy: Gear 2!!! I know you're strong, so I'll go all out from the very start!!!

Sanji: We've got no choice but to fight! Last time, it was right after the fight with Oars! It's a completely different situation this time because we actually have enough energy!

(Y/N): Let's hope all of us together can take him out...

Kuma stood up and opened his mouth. A laser beam shot out of it, nearly hitting Franky, Usopp, and Brook.

He held up his palm again and more lasers shot out of it.

The Straw Hats spent a while avoiding the laser beams.