LI- The New Crewmate

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Straw Hats were back at the Galley-La HQ.

Luffy: What?! Usopp is coming back?!

Sanji: Yeah. He was practicing his comeback speech at the shore.

Luffy: For real?! Well, then! We should go get him right now!

Chopper: Yeah!

Nami: That's Usopp for you. He never does anything the east way.

As the three headed for the door to go get Usopp, Zoro stopped them.

Zoro: I'm not going to let you go get him!

Chopper: Huh?! Why not?!

Zoro: Whatever you do, Luffy, you better no kiss his butt and tell him how happy you are to see him again. I won't let him come back unless he apologizes for what he did!

Chopper: Zoro!! 💢

Nami: <angry> Why are you...?

Zoro: Shut up!! Whatever Luffy and Usopp were thinking of when they started arguing... Who was right and who was wrong... That doesn't matter. When two men decide to have a duel, the only thing that matters is who wins. Usopp lost! And he left the ship on his own. Listen, all of you. This guy may be an idiot...

He tapped Luffy's head with the hilt of his sword.

Zoro: ...But he's still the captain. We're better off without a crewmate who can't respect the captain when the going gets tough!

He started pulling on Luffy's cheek. (Y/N) sweat dropped as he took a sip of his tea.

Zoro: A crew that doesn't respect their captain, and a captain who doesn't deserve that respect is destined to fail!

He stared at Luffy, still pulling his cheek.

Zoro: I don't care how much you screw around under normal circumstances, but you're still the captain, and you rank above me. If you don't act like the captain at a time like this, I'll be the next one to leave this group!

Nami: What?! You're making things even more complicated!

Zoro: It's fine that he wants to come back. But if he doesn't confess to what he did and tries to sneak back on board as if nothing ever happened, I won't forgive him! If that's the case, we're going to leave Usopp on this island!

Chopper: Huh?!

Nami: Wait, Zoro! It's true that he's at fault too, but you can just tell him all that after he's back!

Zoro stabbed his sword into the ground.

Zoro: So the fact that he left our crew means nothing to you?!

(Y/N): Zoro's right. Luffy, do not let someone walk all over you like that. I know he's your friend, and I doubt that he will actually try to take advantage of that fact, but you must let him know that you won't allow him or anyone else to pull something like that again!

Zoro: Yeah. If he pulls stunts like this on a whim, there's no way we can trust him from here on out! It's simple. If the first thing that comes out of Usopp's mouth is an apology, then it's all good. If it's anything but that, he's not allowed back in our crew. We aren't playing a game of being pirates!!