LXXXVIII- The Confusing Body-Swapping Event

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Switched Bodies:
(F) = Franky's body [Nami]
(N) = Nami's Body [Sanji]
(C) = Chopper's Body [Franky]
(S) = Sanji's Body [Chopper]

The Straw Hats and the kids took shelter in the collapsed ruin of a nearby research lab which shielded them from the freezing cold.

To the shock of the group that had journeyed through the fire side of the island, the head of the samurai who was attacking the centaurs had been found, still alive and talking.

It turned out that the legs Luffy still had attached to him were the samurai's legs. He plopped his head on the legs, happily, though his torso was still missing.

Meanwhile, the Straw Hats who had been captured and taken to the cold side had had their bodies switched due to Law's ability.

Nami, who was in Franky's body, he had Sanji, who was in her body, because he had tried to peep at her breasts.

Nami (F): <sobbing> I've damaged my beautiful, fragile body!

Chopper, who was in Sanji's body, knelt over the beaten up Sanji.

Chopper (S): Look, I'll fix you up right away!

The samurai cried tears of joy at the reunion of his head and legs.

Samurai: My legs have returned!!

Luffy knelt on the ground, depressed.

Luffy: Ashimaro... My wonderful back legs...

Franky, who was in Chopper's boys, as well as the normal Straw Hats all sweat dropped at the strange sights in front of them.

Franky (C): Where do I even start?

Robin: This is all very surreal.

Usopp: You see?! I told you the legs belonged to someone!

(Y/N) rubbed his head, annoyed at how complicated things were going to be now because of the body swapping.

The swapped Straw Hats began introducing themselves in their new bodies.

Franky (C): First, I'm Franky. Don't expect me to help you if you get hurt!

Chopper (S): And I'm Chopper! I will help you if you get hurt!

Nami (F): This is Nami. And I'd rather die than shoot a laser beam.

Sanji (N): <heart eyes> And these babies are our beloved Nami-swaaaan!!

He pulled down the warm coat, showing off Nami's bra and breasts. Usopp and Brook clapped, cheering.

Usopp/Brook: Woohoo!! Star of the show!!

Nami (F): <furious> Was I always that shameless?!! 💢

Sanji (N): <scared> AAAH!! I won't do it anymore! Please don't ruin my sweet Nami-swan anymore!

Chopper (S): Stop, Nami! You're going to kill Nami!

Nami (F): <writing in a notebook> That'll be 200,000 Berries for every grope of my body, and 100,000 for peeking.

Sanji (N): You can't do this to me!!

Luffy started cackling and leaned against (Y/N) to stop himself from falling over. Usopp rolled on the ground, laughing.