LX- Is This Damn Fight Finally Over?

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) and Zoro nodded to each other and got into position... which was Zoro getting on the older male's shoulders.

Robin, Usopp, Nami, and Chopper all sweat dropped.

Nami: Uh, what are you two doing?

Sanji: <laughing> You look so stupid!

Zoro: Shut up! This is going to work great.

(Y/N): Just ignore how it looks for now.

Zoro help up two of his swords, and (Y/N) began to surround himself (and Zoro) in swirling wind.

He began to spin around really fast, which in turn made Zoro do the same.

(Y/N)/Zoro: Spinning Sword Drill Shot!!!

(Y/N) jumped off the ground and propelled upwards towards Oars.

Zoro gripped his swords as the two shot right through Oars's leg. The giant yelped and stumbled forward.

(Y/N) rebounded off the side of a nearby building, and they shot through Oars's upper torso this time.

Moria: No, Oars!!

Usopp: All right!! It's working!!

Nami: We've got this fight in the bag!!

Moria: Not for long...

His shadow emerged from the ground behind Oars and turned into shadow bats that zoomed towards Robin.

Moria: Brick Bat!!

Robin grunted in pain as the bats proceeded to bite her arms and legs.

Sanji/Nami: Robin!!

She was overwhelmed and fell to the ground with the bats still all over her.

(Y/N) was just about to strike Oars again when he saw Robin in trouble.

(Y/N): No!! Robin!!!

Oars raised his hand and swatted Zoro and (Y/N) out of the air to the ground.

Sanji raced over to Robin and kicked all of the bats, causing them to explode into a black substance that landed behind Robin.

Said black substance formed into Moria's shadow which loomed over Robin.

The real Moria was still restrained by the arms Robin had created.

Moria: Ki shi shi... Now each of us has a remote control power. Your hold is a pretty good trick!

Robin: I can't let the shadows distract me. Cuatro Mano: Clutch!!

She seemed to snap Moria's neck, causing Usopp and Nami to cheer.

(Y/N) and Zoro sat up and yelled at Robin.

(Y/N)/Zoro: Robin!! Behind you!!

The real Moria's head was on his shadow. He began to chuckle.

Moria: Ki shi shi shi! Almost had me there. Almost! But I can switch places with my Doppelman any time I want.

He switched places with his shadow and grabbed Robin's own shadow.

Robin: Ah!!

(Y/N): ROBIN!!!!

Zoro: He fooled us...!