XXXVII- Wanted

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The next morning, on a rooftop at an inn, Sanji found Zoro, Chopper, and Luffy.

Sanji: Here you are. We've all got rooms here, but no one's in their rooms. I guess none of us could sleep...

He saw Luffy sitting on a nearby building, staring at the city quietly.

Chopper: Where did you go, Sanji?

Sanji: I stayed by Rocky Cape all night keeping watch just in case Robin or (Y/N) returned. I wonder where they went. I was planning on searching the town again today. Whatever happens, let's make this in our contact point.

Chopper: I'll...I'll come too! To search!

Sanji: Yeah? Okay.

Chopper: I feel really bad for (Y/N)... I'm sure he didn't mean to do it!

Zoro: Of course he didn't.

Sanji: If he wasn't a Logia, we could've caught up to him much easier... Damn it...

He noticed Chopper was holding a book.

Sanji: What are you reading, Chopper?

Chopper: This was a book (Y/N) and I got at the bookstore here. It's about devils.

Zoro: Devils?

Chopper: I...I wanted to see if there was something in here that gave me an idea of how to help him deal with it... But I've found nothing... I just wanted to help...

Sanji: It's not your fault about what happened last night. None of us know anything about devils. We can't do anything about it except support (Y/N).

Chopper: But... I want to help everyone!

Zoro: A devil isn't an illness, Chopper. It's something beyond any of us.

Chopper: Do you think its taken him over?

Sanji: No... (Y/N)'s strong... Besides, if it did, half of the city would probably be destroyed by now.

Just then, Nami burst onto the roof.

Nami: Luffy!! Terrible news! The whole town's in an uproar... Last night, Mr. Iceberg from the shipbuilding yard was shot at his home!!

Luffy: Ice guy?!

Nami: Yes, he was shot. He's in a coma right now...

Sanji: Who is that, Nami?

Nami: A man we talked to at the shipbuilding yard yesterday. He's the president of the shipbuilding company and also the mayor of Water 7.

Sanji: He's quite the big shot.

Nami: There's never been a bigger incident in this town.

Luffy: Everyone loved and respected him... I'm gonna go check things out.

He jumped off of the building.

Nami: Wait, Luffy! I'm coming too!

...

(Y/N) sat in a dark alleyway. He sighed in relief. The voice was gone.

He shook his head, wiping the dried tears off of his face.

How can he be so pathetic? He easily let the devil get to him... And then he just took off running and didn't even face Luffy and the others!

(Y/N): <quietly> Damn it...