LXXXIX- Pirate Alliance

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Switched Bodies:
(F) = Franky's body
(N) = Nami's Body
(C) = Chopper's Body
(S) = Sanji's Body

No sooner had the group left the destroyed lab, explosions were heard coming from there.

(Y/N): What the hell was that?!

Usopp: It was an explosion!!

Robin: From the direction we just came...

Franky (C): It might have somethin' to do with whoever left these footprints!

He motioned to the gigantic footprints the group had just stumbled upon in the snow.

Luffy: There's definitely something out there, like two wild beasts! Let's go back! Nami and Chopper are in trouble!

They began to run back towards the old lab and saw two giant fur-covered creatures with huge guns.

Luffy: You better not have touched my crew!!

Creature: You're Straw Hat.

The two giants shot the group, causing two big explosions that threw them all over the place.

(Y/N) and Usopp went flying in the same direction. The former saw that they were about to fall off a cliff.

His lower body turned into storm clouds and he grabbed Usopp's hand. He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Usopp: I don't wanna die!! I'm too young!!

(Y/N): Calm down! I've got you!

He flew them back towards the lab. However, he looked down and saw Robin lying in the snow.

(Y/N): <gasps> ROBIN!!!

He dropped Usopp, who screamed as he plummeted headfirst into the snow.

The (H/C) haired male rushed over to Robin, who groaned and sat up, rubbing her head.

(Y/N): Are you all right?!

Robin: I'm fine, just a little dazed.

(Y/N) picked her up and put her on his back, so he was basically giving her a piggyback ride.

Usopp pulled himself out of the snow and glared angrily at (Y/N).

Usopp: Why'd you drop me like that?! 💢

(Y/N): We you grow up and find a partner, you'll understand.

Usopp: I'm already an adult, you know!

The three proceeded to hurry back to the abandoned lab and saw Luffy, Franky, and Chopper there. Brownbeard was lying on the ground, horribly bloody and beaten.

Luffy: So those giant guys weren't here to save him?!

Chopper (S): I think their target was the children and our lives! But first, they eliminated Brownbeard on their Master's orders! And he was on their side! Brownbeard practically worshipped the Master!

(Y/N): Well, I guess we can conclude that this Master isn't a good person. Not that we couldn't have concluded that already given the whole drugging children thing.

Chopper nodded and pointed to the sleeping kids who were unhurt, and the big ones were still tied up.

Chopper (S): We can't let that sicko get his hands on the children! Plus, I'm worried about Nami-Franky! Who knows what they'll do to her?!