XXXII- Groggy Ring

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Donut Race had just ended. Nami, Usopp, and Robin had been in the lead right up to the very end when all of a sudden, they had slowed down, allowing Foxy's team to win the race.

The Straw Hats were now discussing what had just happened.

(Y/N): Hmm... It seemed like you guys just randomly slowed down. Did Foxy have something to do with it?

Nami: Yeah. The moment I thought we'd won, light shot out from his hand, and we lost control of our bodies...or, actually, everything around us seemed to slow down. The boat, the waves... When everything returned to normal they had crossed the goal.

Chopper: Were you injured?

Luffy: <angry> What did they do?!

Foxy walked over to them, laughing.

Foxy: There's nothing mysterious about it. Just slowpoke photons at work!

Sanji: What did you do to Nami and the others?!

(Y/N): Slowpoke photons?

Foxy made a bubble of light from his fingers.

Foxy: An as-yet undiscovered particle! Whatever this light strikes, whether it's a living creature, liquid, or gas, will maintain all its other properties but lose velocity!!

Luffy: I don't get it, you idiot!!

Foxy slumped to the ground, a cloud of gloom over his head.

Foxy: I'm an idiot...?

Nami: <shocked> But... That's absurd!

Foxy: You think it's impossible?! In these waters, your childish resistance means nothing!! Slowpoke photons slow down anything they touch!!

Luffy: Oh. When you say it like that, I understand.

Foxy: I ate the Slow-Slow Fruit, so now I can emit these photons from my body. I became a slowpoke human!!

(Y/N): What a ridiculous power. And an moron like that has it?

Nami: With something like that to meddle with the game...

Sanji: It makes sense why they're so confident about winning!

Porche: Now you understand! You lose!!

Foxy: We won the Donut Race!!

Robin held her head down in shame.

Robin: I'm sorry, (Y/N).

(Y/N) knelt down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): It's all right, Robin. You did your best. Don't worry. We'll win the next round.

He smiled at her, making her blush.

Robin: Of course...

The announcer started speaking.

Itomimizu: <voice> The first round is over!! Now for the much anticipated spoils of war!! Choose one person from the opposing crew!! Do the honors, boss!!

Sanji: Crap!!

(Y/N): I forgot about this part!

Foxy: The first one I want is you!!