XXXV- The Straw Hat Fall Out

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

When (Y/N) had calmed down, Chopper helped him out of Zurra's building.

Chopper: Don't look at him, (Y/N). Let's just get out of here.

(Y/N): Damn it...

He tried his best not to turn to look at Zurra.

Sanji glared at the bald man, clearly furious.

Sanji: You're going to pay for doing that to him, you shithead.

Zurra: Did you not hear what I said earlier?

Sanji: I don't care!!

He kicked Zurra in the chest, sending him flying backwards into a wall. He coughed up blood.

Sanji: That was for all of your shit talk back there. I can do so much worse to you for sealing the devil in him.

Zurra wiped his mouth and smirked.

Zurra: You're going to kill me? You'll never be welcomed back to Water 7 again. Why do you care so much about (Y/N) anyway? He's clearly not all there.

Sanji kicked Zurra in the face again.

Sanji: Don't insult him, you bastard!! He suffered so much because of you!! He's a strong person!!

Zurra's lip was bleeding. He stared at Sanji, a smile still on his face.

Just then, someone jumped at Sanji, swinging a scythe. The blonde boy jumped back.

A woman stood in front of Zurra, scythe gripped in her hand. She had long black hair.

???: How dare you attack Zurra!

Sanji's cheeks dusted pink. The woman was really beautiful. He shook his head. This wasn't the time to fall for another pretty lady.

Zurra: <standing up> He's fine, Jezebel. He was just on his way out. <to Sanji> Right?

Sanji grit his teeth. If he was going to kick Zurra's ass, he would have to deal with the woman, Jezebel, first, and he couldn't hit a lady.

Sanji: Tsk. You're lucky, you son of a bitch.

He turned and walked out of the building.

Jezebel: Are you all right, Zurra?

Zurra: I'm fine. It seems (Y/N)'s made some great friends.

Jezebel: It's quite incredible for a devil host to form such strong bonds.

Zurra: Indeed. I wonder what his dear father would think. Now, where's Ahab?

Jezebel: I think he's at the mask shop. He really likes them.

Zurra: <rolling his eyes> Go get him. It's almost time for us to pay the rent. He needs to advertise.

He pulled out a huge sign that said: "Come to Zurra's Magic Shop."

Jezebel sighed.

Jezebel: Considering the horrible things we do, it's kind of pathetic that we need to resort to this to get money.

Zurra: Just go get him. We need to avoid the Marines for a little bit longer.

...

(Y/N) was staring at the water silently as the yagara bulls traveled towards the Going Merry.