LXI- After All Is Said and Done

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

During Zoro's fight with Kuma, the Straw Hats picked up on Kuma's ability to repel attacks as well as the paw-shaped mark on his palm.

Like just right now, Kuma deflected one of Zoro's slashing attacks.

Chopper: He countered Zoro's slash with his bare hand! Is that even possible?!

Zoro: So that is your ability?!

Kuma: The power to repel anything! I ate the Paw-Paw Fruit and became a paw-palmed human.

He removed his other glove and held up both hands, showing off the paw-shaped marks on his palms.

Usopp: P-Paw-Palmed human?!

Nami: How can he say that with a straight face?!

(Y/N): What kind of Devil Fruit is that?!

Robin comedically imagined three cats with big paws who meowed cutely.

Franky: I don't know much about these Seven Warlords, but if that's all he's got, defeating this guy's gonna be a piece of—

Kuma held out his palm and repelled the air around him, sending a shockwave into Franky's chest.

The cyborg coughed up blood and crashed into the ground.

Straw Hats: Franky!!!

Kuma: Cyborg Franky... Is that the extent of your strength?

Robin: Maybe he's deflecting the atmosphere. The average cannon would have no effect on Franky.

Kuma spread his legs and crouched, staring at Zoro.

Kuma: I call it the Pad Cannon. Air pressure deflected at light speed, creating a piercing shockwave. No mercy...

He and Zoro started to fight again which resulted in Zoro being sent skidding across the ground, due to being repelled by Kuma's powers.

Lola's Crew: He can't keep this up!! It's a miracle that he's lasted this far!! That battle against Oars took too much out of him, now this?!

Kuma appeared behind Zoro and held up his palm, ready to strike.

Usopp: Zoro, behind you!! Run!!!

Sanji: That's as far as you'll get!! Concasser!!!

He spun in the air and kicked Kuma in the face.

Zoro: Hey!! Quit butting in!

Suddenly, Sanji fell to the ground, gripping his leg and screaming in pain.

(Y/N): What the hell?! What happened, Sanji?!

Kuma: "Black Foot" Sanji... I expected more.

Usopp: He didn't even flinch from Sanji's kick!!! How can that be?!

Sanji: <gritting his teeth> Impossible!! So hard...!! Is his face made of steel?!

Usopp pointed Kabuto at Kuma.

Usopp: Ph-Phoenix Star!!!

Flames in the shape of a phoenix was flung out of Kabuto towards Kuma.

Kuma: The King of Snipers. A title you clearly do not deserve.

He repelled the fire back to Usopp, who cried out in agony.