LXX- Marineford

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The stolen Marine warship sailed through the waters. The prisoners were still mourning the loss of Bentham.

Galdino: <crying> You know, he wasn't such a bad guy.

Luffy: <crying> I finally met him again, and he saved me again.

(Y/N): At least I got to apologize to him before he was lost... Now I feel even more bad for trying to kill him...

Buggy: Come on, you swabs! How long are you gonna sulk? He was a nice guy, but so what? He's dead! Let's have a party!! We gotta celebrate our prison break!! I know! We'll hold a wake for Mr. 2!! Drink up!!

Luffy punched Buggy in the nose, angrily.

Luffy: Bon might still be alive, Big Nose!!

Buggy and Luffy began to fight, which got a bunch of prisoners involved as well.

(Y/N) and Cyrene walked over to Jimbei, who was steering the ship.

(Y/N): <to Cyrene> So how exactly did you learn to control your devil's powers?

Cyrene: The devil sealed within me is less active than most, which is extremely lucky for me. It was simply a matter of decades worth of training.

(Y/N): Decades?!

Cyrene: It will take decades of training if you do it on your own with no guide or if your devil is especially active and a threat, but since you'll have me to help you, it should only take a couple years.

(Y/N): A couple of years... But I still need to see my crew again...and Robin...

Luffy jumped over to them, putting his straw hat back on.

Luffy: I know! Why don't you join our crew, devil lady?

Cyrene: Mm, no. I have a crew of my own. Although, I don't know where they are either...

Jimbei looked at Luffy.

Jimbei: I owe you a great debt for allowing me to help with Ace's rescue.

Luffy: Aw, you don't need to thank me. Besides, I should thank you! I'm glad you're with us! You're really strong!

Jimbei: Just call me Jimbei. I used to be one of the Warlords of the Sea, though my title has probably been revoked. I'll create as much havoc as I can at Marine Headquarters! Let's fulfill Bon's last wish and save Ace!

Luffy/Buggy: What?!!

Luffy: You're one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea?! No wonder you're so strong!!

(Y/N): I told you that he was back in Impel Down!! 💢

Buggy: <to Jimbei> Hold on! What's this about Marine Headquarters?! You're telling me this ship is going there?! Whitebeard and the Marines are about to go to war!!

Crocodile: Not very sharp, are you? After we pass through the Gates of Justice, there are only two places we can go—Marine Headquarters or Enies Lobby. Right now, we're on the government's private sea route, the Tub Current. It's a big swirling current that connects the government's theee greatest facilities. Anyway, the whole purpose for the breakout was to allow us to fight in this war.

Prisoners: <horrified> Nobody told us that!!

(Y/N): You can get off this ship if you don't want to fight.