LXVII- Imprisoned

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) awoke to the sound of shouts and clamoring. He groggily opened his eyes and winced. He was bleeding badly.

???: That mark! It belongs to Bartholomew Kuma!

???: Who is that?! Is it a pirate?!

???: Wait, I recognize him! He's "Yokai" (Y/N) of the Straw Hat Pirates!!

???: He's a devil host, right?! This is great! We can lock him away now!

???: Thank you, Bartholomew Kuma!!

(Y/N) couldn't keep his eyes open and fell back into unconsciousness.

...

(Y/N) woke up in a skinny bed, almost like a hospital one. His wounds were all bandaged.

His eyes widened as he sat up. He winced in pain. His legs were chained to the bed with Seastone cuffs.

An old woman sat across from him, her arms crossed and one leg over the other. (Y/N) recognized her.

(Y/N): <shocked> Y-You're "Great Advisor" Tsuru!!

The old woman smirked and leaned forward.

Tsuru: Do you have any idea where you are, Mr. (L/N)?

(Y/N): Last thing I remember I was at Sabaody...

He gasped when he remembered the horrible battle on Sabaody Archipelago.

(Y/N): My crew!! I remember Bartholomew Kuma tapping me...

Tsuru: And he sent you here, to the Great Prison of Impel Down.

(Y/N): What?!

Tsuru: It's most likely because of your identity as a devil host. And because of that, we're sending you straight to Level 6.

(Y/N): But the rest of my crew—!

Tsuru: They were defeated. Where they are now, I do not know, but only you were sent here. <muttering> Damn that Kuma...

(Y/N) laid back on the bed, taking in what she had just said.

(Y/N): They... They were defeated...?! No... <thinking> Robin, please be okay... Please...

Tsuru: We've waited a couple of days for your wounds to heal. Now, you will be escorted to Level 6 of Impel Down, where the worst criminals are placed. Good luck.

(Y/N) didn't say anything as he was taken into the lowest level of Impel Down. He still tried to wrap his head around the fact that all his friends had been separated and could now be anywhere in the world...

And he had been sent to Impel Down, all because he was a devil host.

He walked past the many cells containing the world's worst criminals were imprisoned.

Many of them cackled, laughed, and teased him about how there was new "recruit" in Level 6. He ignored them all.

As he was lead to his cell, a familiar face passed him. It was Monkey D. Garp.

Garp: They caught you, huh?

(Y/N) didn't respond. He looked down at the ground.

Garp: Put him in the same cell as Ace.