XLIX- Family Matters

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

In a section of Iceberg's mansion reserved for the Straw Hats, Kokoro busted through the door, followed by Chimney and Gonbe.

Yokozuna tried to get in the room, but he didn't fit through the doorway.

Kokoro: Nga ga ga ga! We're here!

Chimney: We're coming in!

Sanji raised an eyebrow at the visitors. He was holding two food plates.

Luffy was sitting at a big table with food spread out all over, while (Y/N) and Nami were sitting at a small round table.

Both (Y/N) and Luffy had bandages wrapped around their bodies, still recovering a bit from the Enies Lobby incident two days ago.

Kokoro: Looks like you're all finally awake. I can't believe you slept for two days straight! You must have been so exhausted! But I guess it can't be helped.

She noticed Luffy eating aggressively.

Kokoro: Oh, my! It looks like the Pirate King is back on his feet.

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Uh... Well, not exactly.

Kokoro: What do you mean, "Not exactly?"

Sanji: He didn't want to miss meals while he was passed out from a fight so he learned how to eat in his sleep.

Kokoro looked at Luffy, shocked. He was indeed eating while fast asleep.

(Y/N): It's really an amazing talent...

Kokoro: The Log Pose should be ready in two or three days! Where are you going to go next?

Nami: <depressed> Even if the Log is ready...we can't go anywhere. All the money we saved for our new ship... 100 million Berries... Our clothes, our furniture, Bell-mère's tangerine trees, everything... The Aqua Laguna took it all away. I can't even move anymore.

Sanji: We had all that stuff kept at the inn we were staying at.

Kokoro: Really? Maybe that's what those visitors outside are here about.

(Y/N): Visitors?

The group walked to the door and saw a few men standing outside with suitcases, boxes, and trees.

Nami ran out and hugged one of the trees.

Nami: My tangerine trees! I thought I'd never see you again!

Man: When we kicked you out because we thought you had tried to assassinate Iceberg, we considered it pirate's loot, so we confiscated it. Awful sorry about that.

Nami: Not at all! Thank you so much!

After taking everything back inside, Robin and Chopper returned.

Chopper: We're back! I went to go check on the injuries of the Franky Family. And I made sure Robin was never out of my sight!

Sanji: Good work, Chopper!

Robin: <giggling> Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

She walked over to (Y/N) and kissed his forehead. He smiled and grabbed her hand.

Kokoro: Ah, young love.

Nami motioned to her tangerine trees.

Nami: Look! My tangerine trees are all right! All our stuff is back! Now we can continue on our voyage!