LXXXI- Himbei

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(A/N): No, the title is not misspelled.

The Straw Hats looked confused at the two messages from Jimbei Fukaboshi had just given them.

Zoro: The Forest of the Sea? Hody?

Just then, there was a loud noise that came from outside of the palace.

Neptune: What is that?! What's that noise?! Is it another one of Vander Decken's spears?! It's coming from Shell Tower! Shirahoshi is in danger! Are the guards with her?!

Guards: No, we're all here!

Neptune: Pirates! Go see that the Princess is safe!

Zoro: What are you talking about?

Neptune: Shell Tower is in the northeast sector of the castle! Go! Quickly!

Zoro: Why is the hostage telling us what to do?

Neptune: Shut it!! Shirahoshi is my only daughter! Someone has been trying to kill her! If anything happens to her, I will pursue you to the darkest depths of the ocean!

Brook: The Mermaid Princess?!

Brook and the Minister of the Right hurried off to go find the Princess, Shirahoshi.

They were gone for approximately like 2 minutes before they returned, looking distressed.

(Y/N): You're back already?

Brook: K-King Neptune!! There's been an abduction!! Someone has kidnapped the princess!! Oh, and pirates are raining down on the tower! We're under attack!!

Neptune: <horrified> Kidnapped?! Shirahoshi?!! Who did it?!!

Zoro: The castle's under attack? Now what?

Usopp: Why now?! We're confined to the castle in the middle of an enemy attack! What should we do?! Wait! Don't answer that!

Zoro: Let's cut 'em.

Usopp: I told you not to answer!!

(Y/N): They shouldn't pose that much of a threat to us, so we'll be fine.

As he spoke, the pirates broke into the room and started attacking.

Naturally, Zoro and (Y/N) easily took them down with no struggle at all.

(Y/N): You looked like you enjoyed that, Zoro. <sips tea>

Zoro: Don't make it sound like I wanted to cut them down!

Minister of the Left: You had a huge grin on your face while you were fighting! You're a natural born killer!

Zoro: What did you want me to do?! Do you serve tea to pirates who are trying to cut your head off?!

Minister of the Left: Yes, I do. Give them some tea, and ask to have a little chat.

Zoro: These guys wouldn't go for that!!

(Y/N): <sipping tea> Well, I would've. I would have totally done that. Yup. I would. <sighs happily> Tea...

Nami: <sweat dropping> What's going on with you?

Zoro: Shut up, (Y/N).

Minister of the Right: At any rate, you beat them all, and now we have no idea what they wanted!