LII- Apology

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Luffy: Set sail!!

The Straw Hats were all on their new ship, while the Franky Family shouted goodbyes.

Nami: Hey, Luffy!

Chopper: <tearing up> Luffy...!

Franky: Are you sure about this, Straw Hat? Don't you need to wait for one more?

Luffy: I did wait for him! And ever since Sanji told me that story, I made sure that room at the Galley-La Company was never empty, and I waited there the entire time, but he never came! That's his answer! I'm sure he'll do fine on his own.

He was sweating and laughing nervously the entire time he spoke.

Luffy: He probably won't quit being a pirate, so I hope we'll get to see him on the ocean someday!

(Y/N) and Robin looked at each other, frowning.

All of a sudden, a cannonball hit the water right next to the pirate ship.

Straw Hats: WHOA!!!

(Y/N): Shit!! It's the Marines!!

Luffy: Grandpa?!!

Off in the distance, rapidly approaching the pirate ship was a Marine battleship.

Franky Family: It's Vice Admiral Garp's battleship!! Big Bro! Get outta there!!

Garp: <voice> Hey, Luffy! Can you hear me?! This is Grandpa! This is Grandpa!

He was clearly speaking through a megaphone from the Marine ship.

Luffy: <nervous> Hey, Grandpa! What's going on?! I thought you said you weren't going to catch us!!

Garp: <voice> A lot of stuff happened. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to send you to a watery grave!

Luffy: What?!!

Garp: <voice> I don't know if this will make it up to you, but I'll fight you single-handed!

Sanji: What is he talking about?

On the Marine ship, which was now real close to the Straw Hats' ship, a soldier handed Garp a cannonball.

Garp: Meteor Fist!!

He chucked the cannonball at the new pirate ship. It ended up hitting a smaller boat right next to it.

The Straw Hats all screamed in terror.

Sanji: He threw a cannonball with his bare hands?!

Zoro: It flew by faster than any cannon I've ever seen! What does he think this is, baseball?!

(Y/N): Of course he's that powerful! He's a Marine hero!!

Nami: We don't have a choice! We have to get out of here, or he'll blow our new ship to pieces!

On the Marine ship, a thousand cannonballs were rolled over next to Garp.

Franky: This is bad! He's going to throw a bunch of them now!

Garp smirked and pulled off his vice admiral cloak. He cracked his knuckles, grinning.

Garp: All right, kids... Let's get started.