XLVI- Rescue Robin!!

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Sanji raced into the room where Zoro had fought Kaku, dragging (Y/N) along with him.

The sounds of the fight had seemed to die down, so they figured that Zoro had defeated his foe.

Sanji: Hey, Mosshead!! Where's the key?!

Zoro: I just got it.

He noticed (Y/N), sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain from Sanji dragging him on the ground.

Zoro: Was your opponent that hard to beat?

(Y/N): Shut up... She had some sort of power that let her hit me even though I'm a Logia.

Zoro: <surprised> She did? Was it like that Marine Admiral?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Sanji looked at the tower that sliced in half and leaning.

Sanji: The tower slipped again. Is it gonna hold?

Zoro: Does it matter? At any rate, now we've got all the keys. Let's hurry to Robin!

He picked (Y/N) up and put him on his back, piggyback style.

(Y/N): Ow.

Zoro: How long will it take you to recover?

(Y/N): I don't know. Probably a little while, although I should be able to move again in a few minutes.

The three then hurried to go rescue Robin.

...

As the three ran, they stopped by a window, overlooking the Bridge of Hesitation, where a Marine ship waited to deliver Robin to the Gates of Justice.

She was with Spandam and a group of Marines. Franky had been knocked away just a few seconds earlier.

Sanji: There she is!

(Y/N) noticed that Spandam looked to be dragging Robin across the ground, angrily. He growled.

(Y/N): That bastard's hurting Robin... We need to hurry!

Suddenly, Spandam was hit by an explosion that threw him away from Robin. The Marine soldiers were also hit.

Zoro: What the—?

The three looked up at the roof of the building and saw Sogeking standing there, pointing to the sky and singing.

Sanji: Look! Isn't our sniper awesome?! Take that, you jerks!! Run, Robin!!

Zoro: Does he have to sing?

(Y/N): Let him have his moment. Where are your keys?

The two boys handed (Y/N) the keys they got from Kaku and Jabra. He put his own with them.

(Y/N): Usopp, here you are!!

He shot up the three keys with a gust of strong wind to Sogeking, who grabbed them.

(Y/N): Shoot them over to the bridge!

Sogeking: Got it!!

He began to shoot more projectiles at the bridge, hitting more Marines.

Robin got to her feet and started running away from the Marines.

They shot at her back when Franky showed up, blocking the bullets from hitting her.