LXXXII- Down Go the Fodder Fish-Men

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Hody continued on with his announcement to the entirety for Fish-Man Island.

Hody: Those who want to be friends with the humans will have to go!! Soon the new citizens from the Fish-Man District will be coming here! They all hate humans and eagerly await the new order. You all witnessed the death of your beloved Queen Otohime! Even if you trust humans and welcome them with smiles, all that awaits you is betrayal! Why can't you understand that?! The Neptune Family lures you down a path that leads to death! Open your eyes!!

Shirahoshi started tearing up.

Shirahoshi: No...

Hody: Behold!! Here is your "Great Knight". He's a decrepit old man!

The video display moved back a bit, showing Hody standing next to a captured and beaten King Neptune.

Shirahoshi: Father!!

Nami: It was sort of our fault the king was captured. Well, it was mostly Zoro's fault.

(Y/N): Yeah, that.

Jimbei: What did you people do?!

Camie: Big Boss, don't misunderstand! The Neptune Army attacked them first!

Hody: It's time to say farewell to the old Kingdom of Ryugu! Three hours from now in the Conchcorde Plaza, I will execute this incompetent king!!

Shirahoshi gasped and covered her mouth in fear and shock.

Hody: And I've found something very interesting here at Ryugu Castle. Ten years ago, Queen Otohime risked her life to get this letter from a Celestial Dragon.

He held up a letter before motioning to a giant box full of them.

Hody: Once it's destroyed, it can never be replaced. And in this giant box are the signatures of more than half of the citizens! <laughs> So many... So many fools who want to be friendly with the humans! These are the names of those who would defy my new order! In other words, this is a list of traitors!! I will execute each and every one of you!

Neptune: This is abominable!

Hody: That's what kings do. To me, you were nothing but a selfish fool. And lastly, the Straw Hat Pirates!!

Luffy and his crew watched intently as the video moved over to a cage. Inside it were Zoro, Brook, and Usopp.

Hody: Look here!! I know you're watching this from a monitor somewhere! These are the humans who thwarted the ambitions of the Arlong Pirates, and stirred the rage of the fish-men!

Chopper: <shocked> Zoro!! Usopp!! Brook!!

Sanji: What are they doing?

Luffy: They got captured!!

(Y/N): This isn't good... How did Zoro get caught?

The video zoomed out, showing the cage hanging from a ceiling. Below it, water was slowly rising in the room.

Hody: By the time the king has been executed, this room will have filled with water! You humans are an inferior race fit to be drowned like rats!!

Usopp and Brook started screaming, while Hody held up Luffy's bounty poster.

Hody: Straw Hat Luffy with the 400 million berry bounty!! I will take your heads and make an example of you to the humans on the surface!!