XXII- Skypiea

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Going Merry sailed up a line of clouds shaped like a river that lead up to a gap between the clouds in the sky.

The lobster then threw the ship out of the gap, letting the crew see the Sky Island, Skypiea. They all gasped in disbelief at the buildings and the clouds shaped like the sea.

Luffy: It's an island!!

(Y/N): No way...

The Going Merry sailed to the edge of a shore where the ground was made up of clouds.

Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp shot out of the boat and ran onto the shore, cheering loudly. Sanji followed them.

While Zoro dropped the anchor and Nami let the South Bird go, Robin and (Y/N) analyzed the map of Skypiea.

Robin: So this is Skypiea.

(Y/N): Yeah, and that's the name of the island on this map too. That galleon that fell from the sky really did come here.

Nami: <looking at the them> Franky, when I first heard about an island in the sky, I didn't believe it existed.

She jumped off of the boat and landed in the sea clouds.

Nami: <grinning> Look! Ha ha! But here we are! It's real!

(Y/N) looked down at the sea clouds. He turned to Zoro.

(Y/N): Are you going down there?

Zoro: Yeah.

Robin stared at the sky island in wonder.

Robin: So sailing the seas and exploring new lands is your idea of adventure? I never thought about it that way.

(Y/N) and Zoro looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

As the others played around on the shore and looked at the new flora and fauna of the land, (Y/N), Robin, and Zoro made their way to the shore.

Luffy tried to bite through a giant fruit, Sanji was looking at some flowers, and Nami and Chopper sat on cloud chairs that were on a small beach hut.

(Y/N): What a fantastical place.

Robin picked up a flower and smelled it.

Robin: Hm. What a nice smell.

She handed the flower to him. He smelled it as well.

(Y/N): That does smell good.

They looked at each other and blushed, looking away.

The sounds of an instrument being played were soon heard. As it started, a white fox-like animal strolled past Zoro.

Zoro: What's that? A fox?

Sanji: <pointing> Look! A person!

He pointed to a hill far back. On it was a girl with small wings playing a harp.

(Y/N): It's a girl.

Sanji: No! It's an angel!

Usopp: An angel?!

The girl turned to the crew. She had blond hair braided in pigtails and two antennas on her head.

???: Heso!