XXXIII- And Lo, An Admiral Shall Come!

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The rest of the Davy Back Fight went by really quick.

First, the Straw Hats were able to get Chopper back as they could pick anyone from Foxy's crew to join them.

Next, it was Luffy's round which was a fight with Foxy on his ship.

Of course, Luffy was able to defeat Foxy (mostly thanks to an afro wig that most definitely increased his strength), meaning that the Straw Hats had won the Davy Back Fight.

The Straw Hats were now surrounding an injured Luffy who was lying on the grass, bandaged up.

Usopp: <poking Luffy teasingly> Geez, he's so reckless. I'm talking about you!! You!!

Anime tears ran down his face.

Chopper: <scared> Don't poke him—he's really injured!! You jerk!

Nami: The worry he caused us! Where's the afro power now?!

Sanji: Nami-swan, you shouldn't diss afros.

Luffy's eyes slowly opened before he shot up, looking around.

Luffy: H-Huh?! The game!! What happened with the game?! I thought I won... Was it a dream?

(Y/N): No, you actually won.

Luffy let out a sigh of relief and fell onto his back, smiling.

Luffy: Oh, good.

Usopp: I wasn't worried at all.

Sanji: Liar.

Zoro: Now that I think about it, there'd be no point in me being a pirate if not on this ship.

(Y/N): Agreed. Luffy already promised me something that I know only he can do.

Robin: That's adorable. <giggles>

A bandaged Foxy stomped over to Luffy.

Foxy: Hey, Straw Hat... You dared to besmirch my legendary perfect record.

The Straw Hats prepared to fight, while Foxy's crew stood behind him.

Foxy smirked and held out his hand.

Foxy: Well done, brother.

Luffy shook his hand. Foxy then attempted to throw Luffy over his shoulder, but Luffy's arm stretched, causing Foxy to whack his head on the ground.

Zoro: What an idiot.

Foxy: <pissed> You know the rules, now hurry it up and choose!! Who do you want from my crew?!

(Y/N): I don't want any of them.

Nami: Same.

Zoro: It's not your decision. It's the captain's.

Luffy: Give me your Jolly Roger!!

Foxy Pirates: <gasps> WHAT?!

Sanji: H-Hey, Luffy! Are you sure? What about their sexy ship carpenter Gina?! Won't you regret this?!

Luffy: If I actually get what I want, I'll forget why I accepted the challenge in the first place.

Nami: <sighs in relief> I'm glad.