LXXV- Aftermath

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Narrator: Two weeks after the Summit War, its effects have begun to surface around the world. In the Calm Belt, far from the commotion of the rest of the world, dreams the Isle of Women, Amazon Lily. An exception to the ban on men has been made. Law's band of pirates are allowed to drop anchor so that Luffy's injuries can be treated.

Luffy was awake. He was screaming and crying out for Ace.

Luffy: ACE!!!

Heart Pirates: Hey! Stop that! Calm down, Straw Hat! Where are you going?! Stop that! Fire Fist is already...

Luffy: AAAAHHHH!! Ace!! Where are you?! Ace!!!

The Heart Pirates struggled to hold Luffy's thrashing body down.

Law sat next to a bandaged (Y/N), Jimbei, and Cyrene.

Cyrene: I feel bad for the boy... To lose someone close to you in that way... Heartbreaking.

(Y/N): I could try talking to him.

Law: He wouldn't listen. Not right now anyway.

Jimbei: What will happen if we leave him alone?

Law: Simply put, if his wounds reopen, he could die.

...

Luffy ran through the woods, screaming and punching anything that got in his way. He stopped in the middle of a clearing, panting.

Luffy: Where am I? Maybe it was a dream.

He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. A flash of Ace's dead body hitting the ground filled his head.

He screamed and started running around, punching everything again.

(Y/N) and Jimbei stood off in the distance, watching him.

(Y/N) shut his eyes and looked away, gritting his teeth. Jimbei put a hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N): <tearing up> It hurts seeing Luffy like this... This is so unlike him...

Luffy collapsed on his knees, panting heavily. He noticed Jimbei and (Y/N) walked in front of him.

(Y/N): Luffy...

Jimbei: The war is over. Ace is...

Luffy: Don't say it!! Don't say anything!! I twisted my cheek until it almost tore off! If it was a bad dream, I'd be awake by now! It's not a dream, is it? <sobbing> Ace is... Ace is dead, isn't he?!

(Y/N) couldn't say anything. He could hear the devil laughing once again in his mind.

Jimbei: Yes. He's dead.

Luffy: Agh!! <wailing> AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

He started wailing uncontrollably now.

(Y/N): <tearing up> Luffy...

Luffy: <sobbing> Me, become King of the Pirates?!! I'M SO WEAK!!! Damn!! I couldn't protect anybody!!

He started banging his head on the ground, in agony.

Jimbei: Luffy...

Luffy: Go away!! Leave me alone!!

(Y/N): Luffy!