LXXVIII- Under the Sea

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Straw Hats' reunion was interrupted by a cannonball hitting the water right next to the Thousand Sunny, rocking the ship.

A Marine warship was quickly approaching and shooting at them.

Usopp: Oh, no! They're already in range! We have to fight back or they'll sink us!

Just then, the Kuja pirate ship moved in front of the Marine ship.

(Y/N): Hey, that's...!

Robin: That's the insignia of the Kuja.

Nami: The Kuja?

Robin: They're a band of female pirates led by the mighty Pirate Emptess, one of the Seven Warlords.

Usopp, Brook, and Sanji looked at the ship through spyglasses. Sanji turned into stone while Usopp and Brook both blushed.

Usopp: One of the Seven Warlords?! She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!

Brook: She's so bright! She dazzles my eyes! Her beauty knows no bounds! But what's one of the Seven Warlords doing here?!

(Y/N): Ask Luffy.

Luffy: Hey, it's Hancock!

From the Kuja ship, Boa Hancock turned and winked at Luffy.

Brook: WOOO!! She winked at us! <3

Luffy: Great! Now's our chance to set sail!

Nami: You know that warlord?

Luffy: Yeah. I ended up on the Island of Women. They're all my friends now.

Usopp: The Island of Women? The legendary island of dreams populated by women? It really exists?!

(Y/N): It does, and Boa Hancock's in love with Luffy too.

Straw Hats: WHAT??!!!

Usopp: H-How is that possible?!

Nami: I find that very hard to believe...

Franky: <laughs> Our captain's been pretty busy these past couple years, huh?

Brook: Luffy, you didn't happen to get a good look at her panties, did you?

Robin: Oh, my.

Sanji furiously grabbed Luffy by the shirt and started sobbing.

Sanji: <blubbering> You'd better have actually been training during the last two years!!

Luffy: I did. It was great.

Sanji: You! You know what I had to go through?!

(Y/N): Sanji, calm down now.

He whacked the blond on the head with the grocery bag.

Franky, meanwhile, jumped in the water.

Franky: Opening the valve! Fill the airbag under the keel!

The Thousand Sunny became surrounded in a giant bubble.

Nami: Listen, everyone! A coated ship is less susceptible to several different kinds of pressure. In other words, coated ships have very little buoyancy. If we removed the buoyancy pouch supporting us, we'd sink.