LXXXVII- Hot and Cold

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Usopp: What?! No one's with you?! You're all alone?! And when you woke up, you were surrounded by snow and ice?!!

Usopp was currently on a transponder snail call with Brook who had woken up on the Thousand Sunny to find the rest of the crew missing as well as the ship on the frozen side of the island.

Brook: <voice> Yo ho ho ho, indeed! It was quite the shock-chilling bone, you might say! Yo ho ho! Er, wait... "Bone-shocking chill"? No, "Bill-Shocking Chock"... Oh, whatever! Yo ho ho!

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Is this really a laughing matter?

Usopp: And who was it that was trying to steal the Sunny's cargo?

Brook: <voice> Oh, I haven't the foggiest. Plus, I already defeated them. They were wearing these gas mask-like helmets.

Robin: Perhaps they fired gas canisters that knock their targets unconscious? Then they steered the ship around to the other side of the island.

(Y/N): If there weren't any notes left behind, they might have taken the other four off somewhere, then.

Usopp: Good point! That happened on Fish-Man Island, too. <to Brook> And since your a skeleton, they thought you were just a dead body!

Brook: <voice> Ah, I see. That makes me quite the lucky fellow!

Robin: And now the enemy thinks they've got all of us. Do you see any buildings or people around?

Brook: <voice> Buildings...? Some rather spectacular ones, in fact! Alas, none of like restaurants.

(Y/N): Sit tight, Brook. We're on our way there.

The transponder snail hung up. Zoro looked at the three, arms crossed, having been watching Luffy chatting it up with a centaur they had randomly come across.

Zoro: Are these government men we're up against?

Usopp: Who knows? I only wish they were "men"! So far we've seen a fire-breathing dragon, a half-man, a bird-woman, and Luffy's new best friend, a centaur!

As he said that, Luffy kicked the centaur in the face, knocking him unconscious.

(Y/N): <sips tea> I guess that friendship lasted all of three seconds.

A second centaur appeared, charging at Luffy with his spiked club raised.

Robin: There's another one. Cien Fleurs: Bellflower!!

Multiple arms sprouted on the centaur's human torso, and twisted him around, defeating him instantly.

The rest of the group joined Luffy in looking at the downed centaurs. (Y/N) had his magnifying glass out.

(Y/N): Hmm... After careful consideration and analyzation, I can conclude that these centaurs have the lower bodies of a leopard and giraffe, respectively.

Usopp: <sweat dropping> Uh, we could tell that just from a quick glance...

Luffy: It's so cool that there are different types of centaur!

Usopp: They're supposed to be horses... Not that they actually exist!

(Y/N) found a baby transponder snail on one of the centaurs. He held it up.