LXIX- Thank You

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

He angrily stood in front of the larger man, who grinned.

Blackbeard: Huh? Oh, right. I never introduced myself. <laughs> Long time no see, Straw Hat! I was surprised to find out that you're the brother of my old division leader, Ace. You sure you want to hang around here? Your brother's about to lose his head. Ze ha ha ha!

(Y/N): Bastard...

Blackbeard: After first meeting you, I soon found out that you were the one who defeated that former Warlord of the Sea, Crocodile, over there, Straw Hat Luffy! I want to become one of the Seven Warlords, so I figured the best way to show the government that I was the man for the job was to bring them your head. But fate protected you! Ace had been chasing me because I committed a terrible crime aboard Whitebeard's ship. And by curious coincidence, he was your brother! Because I said I was going to kill you, he was unable to turn back! You see? If he let us go, not only would he defile the name of Whitebeard; his own brother would be killed!

Augur: There's no such thing as coincidence. There's only fate. In other words...

Doc Q: Yes. You're a very lucky man. <coughs>

Laffitte: Now that the captain has successfully become one of the Seven Warlords, he doesn't need your head anymore.

Burgess: <laughs> Your brother fought bravely!!

Blackbeard: You'd better remember to thank Ace at his grave! You'd be dead now.

Luffy: Then why don't you try me now??!!!

He furiously punched Blackbeard, sending his crashing into a wall.

(Y/N): I'll help you take him down, Luffy!

Blackbeard's crew surrounded him.

Laffitte: I'd be careful, devil host. We are no pushovers ourselves.

Luffy: I won't let them kill Ace!! Gum-Gum Jet...

As he moved to hit Blackbeard again, the Warlord stood up and held out his hand.

Blackbeard: Black Vortex!!

Darkness covered his hand as he grabbed Luffy and slammed him into the ground.

Bentham: Straw-boy?!

Blood flew out of Luffy's mouth as he screamed in pain.

Crocodile: Blood?! Isn't he made of rubber?

(Y/N): Luffy!!

He punched Doc Q in the face and rushed past him. Burgess leapt out to grab the (H/C) haired male.

Burgess: Yer not going anywhere, devil host!!

A misty hand shot out of Cyrene's body, socking Burgess in the face.

Cyrene: That's not nice. He's trying to get to his captain.

Augur and Laffitte glared at Cyrene.

Laffitte: You're here...

Augur: Oh, dear.

Luffy got up from the ground and tried to attack Blackbeard again. However, Jimbei stopped him by grabbing him.

Jimbei: Stop, Luffy!! That's enough!! You have to control your temper!! Remember what you're here for!!

Luffy growled, while Blackbeard panted.