LXII- Flying Fish Riders

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The Straw Hats sailed on the Thousand Sunny, finally away from Thriller Bark.

The crew all hung out on the deck.

Nami: Luffy, are you sure?

Luffy: Huh? You mean about Ace's paper? It's okay. Don't worry.

Brook: Luffy, it's okay with me if you want to make a detour! At this point, a little thing like time doesn't matter to me or Laboon. "To live"! "To reunite"! That's what's important!

Franky: Yeah! Let's go see our whale bro!

(Y/N): We're all okay with making a detour, Luffy.

Luffy: No, it's really all right! Even if he's in a pinch, he wouldn't want me to worry. Ace hates to show any weakness. If I go to help him, he'll just scold me. Besides, we're rivals in the big pirate picture. Ace has his own adventures.

Sanji: That Vivre Card shows when a person is in a weakened state, but it also reverts to its original size if he gets better.

Luffy: Uh-huh. If I'm to see him, that's the time! That's why Ace gave me this piece of paper! Right?

(Y/N) and Robin both smiled.

Luffy: Say, Zoro, you've been sleeping the whole time. You didn't do it yet, did you?

Usopp: All right, let's make it official! Here's to our new crewmate, the musician Brook!!

Everyone held up their cup of respective drink and did a toast.

Straw Hats: Cheers!!!

Brook: You guys are too kind!!!

...

(Y/N) and Robin were both lying in their shared bed in their shared room.

Franky had been kind enough to create a room specifically for them.

Robin had her head on (Y/N)'s chest. He was wearing a (F/C) collared jacket that was opened.

She traced her finger across the various scars that the (H/C) haired male had.

(Y/N): Every single one of those is from my father... They're all over my body... Sometimes I can feel them hurt for some reason...

Robin looked up at him and grabbed his hands.

Robin: And now I'm here to make them feel better.

She sat up and began to kiss every scar that was on his torso. (Y/N) smiled and giggled.

(Y/N): It's hard to believe that someone like me has found love...

Robin stopped her kissing and stared at him.

Robin: "Someone like you"? What's that supposed to mean?

(Y/N): I mean, a devil host... I'm not sure if something like this has ever happened before...

Robin: Well, Zurra did mentioned that there have been a few devil hosts who were able to live happy lives.

She laid on top of him and stroked his cheek.

Robin: And you're going to be one of those.

(Y/N) pulled Robin into a kiss.

(Y/N): As long as I have you, I think it can be possible.