LXXXV- New World

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Nami/Neptune/Minister of the Right: You gave all the treasure to Big Mom?!!

Luffy: Isn't she crazy?! She says she'll destroy Fish-Man Island, just because you ran out of sweets! I mean, I could understand if it was meat, sure! But sweets?! So don't worry—I told her right off!!

Usopp/Chopper/Franky/Brook: <horrified> An Emperor?!!

(Y/N): You picked a fight with Big Mom?!

Robin just smiled.

Jimbei: You shouldn't have done that...

Shirahoshi: Ooh! I knew you were strong, Luffy!

Usopp: That's not the issue here!!

Jimbei: Oh, dear. Now I'll have to cut ties with Big Mom before things get more complicated... Listen, you need to make sure that you do not rub Big Mom the wrong way any further.

Usopp: Exactly! You think I don't know an Emperor could obliterate every one of us?!

Nami: Look, I know how it goes. You're a guy; sometimes you just have to stick up for yourself. But...

Luffy: Totally! It doesn't matter who it is, I'll—

Nami furiously beat up Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Nami: Why did you have to give them all of the treasure?!! 💢

Everyone: That's what she's mad about?!!

(Y/N): So Fish-Man Island is our territory now, huh? Oh, boy...

Robin: <giggles> How very interesting.

...

The Straw Hats were about to leave Fish-Man Island on the Thousand Sunny.

Shirahoshi: <sobbing> Must you leave, Luffy?! And just when I had finally made a real friend! Can't you stay just one more day? No, one week... No! Just one more year?

Luffy: Y'know, I don't think I've ever seen you when you weren't crying, Wimpyhoshi.

Shirahoshi: <crying> I-I'm sorry! I won't be such a crybaby anymore!

Sanji: <heart eyes> Ahhh! To think the day would come when the Mermaid Princess of Fish-Man Island herself would shed tears at our departure! I wish I could live here for another year!

Zoro: You know, that's a good idea. You should stay here, Nosebleed.

Sanji: And who are you calling nosebleed, Mosshead?!! 💢

The Minister of the Left handed Nami a log pose with three compasses on it, explaining that they needed to take it in order to travel through the New World.

Franky: Hey, gang! We're all ready to sail! I've got the hang of the surfacing controls too! Shall we?!

Luffy: Let's go!!

As the Straw Hats got on the Thousand Sunny, they said goodbye to Hachi, Camie, and Pappag.

Some mermaids were also saying goodbye to Sanji, who struck a dramatic pose with hearts all around him.

Mermaids: Don't forget about us! Come back and visit! <3

Sanji: You bet your tails I will! You girls are the All Blue inside my heart!!