Chapter 78

Helloooo. Sorry it took so long. let me know what y'all think. I absolutely have no excuse for this late chapter after promising one a few days ago, I've been extremely exhausted and sleeping 97% of the time. :( It's that depression :p.

ANYWAY.
Im considering doing a mini book 2 of this book depending on how I want to end it. There's alternate endings here but no worries I believe there are a few more chapters to come. If i were to do a mini book with maybe 20 chapters tops, who'd actually read it?

Alsoooo...., NSFWWWWW AT THE END. So you know the drill, skip if u want!

Enjoy ;)

(Harry POV)

Saturday came along and it was almost time for the fight. I look over at my boxing shorts, robe and my gloves hanging next to them. I sigh deeply walk out of my room to see Hazel downstairs making breakfast.

"Good Morning champ." She smiles. I smirk at her optimism but all I could think about is what would happen when I lose. If I lose...what will happen if I lose? I mean to be realistic, I have all I need really, I have my stepfather's company, its not like its my job, I'm known as the youngest bachelor in business and not to mention I have Hazel. Really, I should just let him win right?

"What would you like for breakfast today?"

"I - uh, I- e-e-" I clear my throat to keep my cool "Eggs." I say firmly.

"What's wrong with you? You sound like the little kid on the internet that says "have you ever had a dream, that you-that you could-you- you would." she chuckles referencing a video online.

"Ha ha. Funny." I roll my eyes. Hades walks up to my and I give him a good morning scratch behind his ears.

"Well? Just eggs?"

"Yeah." I answer.

"You know - Every time I eat eggs, I thoroughly enjoy them until my brain says "ew its eggs" and then it grosses me out." She says cracking one on the pan.

"Thanks Haze... I appreciate the information right before eating." I say sitting down on the barstool.

"So, do you feel ready for tonight?" She says.

"I don't really know. I need to go to the gym now and get ready. Fight's at 7 tonight."

"Okay..." She says softly. Was I being harsh? Whatever I can't even think straight.

I finish eating breakfast and I get dressed to get ready to go to the gym and practice. My stepfather blows up my phone to tell me he's downstairs. I quickly run over to Hazel, give her a kiss on her forehead and quickly run out the door. I feel my hands and feet clammy. This is the first time I've been nervous about a fight. Seriously what the hell is this. Am I forgetting who the hell I am?

I meet my stepdad in his car and we drive off to the gym. Preparing for the day ahead of me.

(Hazel POV)

Since Harry left this morning he seemed so off. Could he be cheating again? No.. right? He's just nervous about the fight. But this is the first time he's acted like this about any fight. Why would he be so nervous about fighting Liam...I mean come on...It's Liam. It's not like he's fighting someone unbeatable. He's punched Liam so hard sometimes that he's forgetting his own name. Why would he be so anxious now? I contemplate whether or not to call him and ask if I should bring him lunch and in that moment I receive a text from him.

"Harry: Sorry for being so weird this morning, have a lot on my mind. Meet me for lunch at Sergio's around 3. I Love you. x"

I send him back a thumbs up and a heart emoji and lock my phone. What the hell do I do today? Its not like I have many friends or anything important to do. I just have to what sit around and wait for Harry's fight?