Author's Note-please read this, I'm over it

hello friends,

If I wasn't a medical student and didn't have to study 97% of the time I'm awake, I would rewrite this entire story... let me explain something to everyone and anyone who is reading...

THIS IS FICTION...

fic·tionˈfikSH(ə)n/nounliterature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

so, with that being said, if this is...too dramatic or whatever, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE....IT IS A STORY, IT NEED PROBLEMS AND TO BE HONEST MOST OF THEM WERE THOUGHT OF ON THE SPOT AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAS HALF ASLEEP, which also explains the intense amounts of grammatical errors, I try to update for whoever is reading as fast as I can. 

If you don't like all the bullshit these characters go through and the fu.cked up way each of them acts and thinks and all the bullshi.t that happens then stop reading, I am not gonna rewrite and ENTIRE story for please every single person. If u do like it, then you're more than welcome to continue reading. Yes, I will agree it's super dramatic like holy hell, but whatever, I already wrote it and can't undo it, I gotta continue it to finish the book. I can't leave those who are reading hanging.

also,

I STARTED THIS STORY WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL I THINK THE END OF SOPHOMORE YEAR, I AM NOW A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE, think about how much my mentality has changed throughout 4 years! so if somethings don't make sense, if there some ignorant ass sh.it in the book. Please, comment on it and let me know so when I do get my hands on a laptop and some free time, I can rewrite it. 

Thank you for your time. 

Sincerely, 

a very annoyed author with a very good heart and intentions xx