Chapter 64

Heyo, first of all: Trigger warning. 

Second of all: Brace yourselves this chapter has a lot of tea

Chapter song:

Strong by One Direction. (i still love this song ;( )

He picks me up from the house at exactly Ten. Skye and the rest of us managed to decorate the house all spooky for the party tomorrow. Minus Liam and Quinn who both said they had things to do tomorrow morning and left. The car ride back to my dorm was a bit long and silent, he definitely had bad news. 

"Babe?" He speaks up. 

"Yes." 

"We're sleeping at mine tonight. I don't care. I'm not gonna fit in a twin bed, I'm not so sure you're fully aware of my height and size at all." He says. 

"I need to get clothes Harry," I answer. 

"Right. Which is the only reason we're driving there right now." He says then clearing his throat. 

"Harry, what the hell happened tonight?" I say. 

"Heather, she...uh..." He says sighing in the middle of his sentence. "She snapped on her boyfriend and went nuts, " He says softly. 

"Are you alright? You sound a bit uneasy." 

"I will be, But I am...a bit...l-listen...i'll explain more when we're in bed tonight. I-I know you don't like her too much but I have to make sure she's okay. I..I fear she'll say she's doing this to herself cause of me or something along those lines. I don't want trouble." Harry sighs as we finally make it to my dorm. 

"No no yeah, I understand. I understand." I reassure him. He parks the Mustang in a relatively close parking spot and leans over planting a kiss on my cheek. I reach for the door until he snaps. 

"HEY NO!" He says before rushing out of the car and opening the door for me.

"I can do it myself you know." 

"I know, so can I." He says rolling his eyes. I smile and walk toward the building getting followed by Harry. We both walk in and look at the two girls sitting at the front desk. 

"Hey, Harry!" They giggle. He gives them a quick smile then rushes beside me and grabs my hand. 

"Wait are they together?" I hear the girls mumbling. Huh, seems that he was changing. 

"That was cute." 

"What was?" Harry asks as we get on the elevator. 

"That, what you just did. Those girls were being flirty and you caught up to me and grabbed my hand." I blush.

"Well, y-you're my girl. I know it's not official but I do love you, you know."

"Hm," I say smiling, I lean against the wall of the elevator as he gets in front of me, with a hand against the wall behind me, leaning his face close to mine, our lips brush just as the bell dings letting us know we reached my floor. We walk to our room and I open the door to my own unpleasant surprise. 

"Oh my god!" I scream hiding behind Harry. 

"Haaaaaaaaa hehe," Harry says grabbing his phone to snap a picture before Liam grabbed a pillow to cover himself.

"This is why you two left the decorating session!?" I speak up shocked.

"God, this is fantastic. Oh, my. Gee mate, I didn't think your dong was that short." Harry chuckles putting his phone back in his pocket.