Chapter 31

(Lil short chapter.)

I was in Harry's room, the mansion, laying down reading something off my computer, I was doing medical homework. I lay down and reach for my phone and dial Skye.

"This call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and dial again." The automated machine tells me through the phone. I groan and sigh, I hear a knock on the door and I look up as the door opens. It was Harry, he walks in slowly and grabs the computer from on top of my laps.

"Morning." He mumbles as he crawls on top of me, my breathing quickens and I turn my head to allow him to continue kissing from my cheek down to my neck

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"What we haven't done in a long long time." He says as his hot breath trickles down my neck.

"I want to taste you." He says reaching down to my chest. Harry looks up at me and I witness his green eyes turn black with only a rim of green, "Hazel...let me treat you right." He says as he gets up and takes his shirt off, I admired his beautiful inked body and his prominent muscles flex as he moved. He took the duvet off of me and smirks

"No pants? You wanted this huh?" I blush as he picks me up bridal style only to lay me down in the middle of the bed. He walks to the front of the bed and starts crawling up to me, I bite my lip and try to focus on one thing, his face was amazing to look at but his tensed muscles were liberating leaving me in an indecisive position. He gets to where I am, and grabs ahold of my panties, I lift my hips up in order to permit him to take them off, he spreads my legs and his soft lips touch me. I gasp quietly and I hear him chuckle. My eyes screw shut as his tongue swipes down my cl.it,

"Harry.." I moan. I open my eyes to see him, but the face was no longer familiar, I scream and realize it was Bryce, the kid who attempted to rape me...twice. I scream and scoot back then kick him in the face.

"Get away from me!! Where's Harry!!" I scream grabbing the duvet and covering myself.

"Harry? I ended him downstairs. Take a look and see." Bryce says laughing. I kick him in the face as hard as I can causing him to knock out, I grab my underwear sliding it up quickly and run downstairs. I see Harry at the bottom of the stairs with a bullet hole in his chest. Blood trickling down from his mouth and a dark red puddle on the floor, his black shirt drenched. I cry out and rush down to him crouching down.

"Harry!!" I scream loudly while sobbing, I didn't know exactly why I was crying as if Harry was the man I was going to marry but I was crying against his chest, "Harry.." I sob, "Wake up please!! You can't be dead!!"

"You stupid little brat. Get away from him!" Bryce yells, "Wake up!! Harry is gone! Wake up you pathetic little wh.ore!" Bryce says stumbling down the stairs.

"Harry please!!"

"Hazel please! Wake up!" Bryce says. His voice suddenly changing. "Wake up!!" He shouts again. I snap my eyes open and sit up screaming. It was a damn nightmare.. wet dream? What the hell is going on in my head? I start sobbing when I see Harry at the edge of the bed next to me.

"What the hell? Don't cry." He says grabbing my face and holding me close to his chest. I stopped crying and began to breathe hard. "Oh my god breathe.. breathe.. relax!" Harry said holding onto my shoulders and looking at me. I felt groggy and a bit dizzy from the amount of alcohol consumed, "Hazel...What did you dream?" He asks. I try to find the words without sounding like I'm dying but that quickly goes down the drain when He tells me

"You were about to.. with me.. and we.. it wasn't you..so I kicked and ran, but you were dead." I say 

"Okay what? Slower.." He says. I take a deep breath and begin to talk 

"You and I were about to....hang out." I lie. "But I turn around and It wasn't you. It was Bryce, and I ran away and saw you downstairs dead." I say. 

"Sh.. It's okay...I'm perfectly alive and I'm someone got remotely close to without my permission I would snap their jaws wide open." Harry says smiling, "Go back to sleep...We have a big day tomorrow. I suggest you call your manager and tell her you'll be out Monday and possibly Tuesday." Harry says. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"What you heard. We also have to go back to your dorm and pack a few things for you, it's going to be quite a trip." He smirks before getting up to walk out. 

"Must be nice to have money." I say. 

"It is." He answers back. I lay back down and cuddle up to his duvet. "Stay for a while, Till I fall asleep." I say to him before he walks out. 

"No. I can't do that." He argued before walking out...I laid down and stared at the ceiling, I felt like I was going to slip into madness, I couldn't fall asleep, It was two AM and I was frustrated and afraid to fall back asleep. I get up and go downstairs and kneel in front of Harry's couch. I don't know why I am doing this.

"Harry.." I say shaking him softly so he doesn't wake up all angry, "Harry.." I say again. He groans and opens his eyes slowly. 

"Hazel?" He says in his low husky tone, "The hell are you doing up? Go back to sleep." He mumbles. 

"I-I can't sleep." I frown. He groans and sighs. 

"Fuck." He says sitting up, he scratched his head and yawned, "Let's go.." He says getting up and walking toward the stairs. I follow him up the stairs and into the room noticing his body once again, he was wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs. I looked at his muscular back and realized I was biting my lip. He was very attractive, I admit it. We make it to the room and he walks in, I stop for a second and see him standing in the door way waiting till I walk in, I walk in and stand on my side of the bed..he closes the door and yawns while stretching, he makes his way to the other side of the bed and lifts up the covers crawling in, then covering himself. He looks at me, his eyes narrow, he looked to tired, his perfect hair was incredibly messy and it swooped on his forehead. 

"You coming in or what?" He snaps.

"What?" I say

"Earlier you asked me to stay, now that I'm here you're standing there like an idiot. Are you coming in and going to sleep? Or can I go back downstairs?" He expressed. I hesitantly grab the covers and lay down. I look up at the ceiling again, this was so weird, earlier I asked him cause part of me was still drunk but now I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing.

"Hazel...come closer.." He said turning on his side. I scoot closer to him and face him. 

"This is weird." I admit. He rolled his tired eyes. 

"Not so much, I'm used to this." He says closing his eyes. It was my turn to roll mine, I yawn and I see him smirk, "Go to sleep, Hazel Rose, like I said, big day ahead of us." He mumbled. I turn over and he throws his arm around my waist and scoots me closer to him, pressing me against him. 

"Goodnight." He whispers. I don't answer because of how uncomfortably weird this is, but for some reason I'm enjoying it, "I said goodnight." Harry snaps. Wow, even when he's half asleep and tired he's incredibly demanding. 

"Goodnight Harry." I say. 

..