Chapter 36

(WARNING: Toward the end of this chapter, this gets sexually detailed, so if that makes you uncomfortable, skip it! :-) )

(HAZEL POV)

I was sitting in the cafeteria drinking some coffee for what felt like hours, I look at the time and 3 hours have gone by since I last spoke to Harry, I know Skye, Hayley and everyone else is still here therefore I would never want to go back up, not as long as they're here. The only reason I stayed is because I promised Harry's mother I would stay with him, she has been sending me texts bombarding me with questions about him and I tell her that he's okay and awake.

"Hey geek." I hear Skye chirp, I turn my head around and look at her, she was standing with her arms behind her back, smiling.

"Hey..." I say almost whispering.

"Go see him."

"I don't want to go back in there. I'm going back to the dorm." I say looking back down at my cup and running my finger around the rim of the cup.

"You have to." I hear her say. "He wants to see you."

"I don't want to go see him. I don't care what he wants."

"El, stop being so damn hardheaded! Just go!" She shouts. I groan and get up and walk past her to the elevator. I'm going to see what he wants and then go back to the dorm. I was thinking about calling my mother and telling her I wanted to go home for the summer. I walk out of the elevator and down the cold hall to the room he was in. I open the door and see him, his head was leaning back and his eyes were closed, he had small stubble and his hair was incredibly messy. He took off the gown, so he was probably in his boxers under those blankets.

"The doctor came in. So I know it's you El." He says with his eyes still closed.

"What did the doctor say?"

"I am going to be released today. He's getting the paper work." Harry answers, his head was still thrown back and his eyes were still closed. He was no longer hooked onto a machine of any sort, nor was he hooked onto an IV.

"I hate you." I speak up. He pops his head up and looks at me, he licks his lips and purses them.

"I could say the same." He says. I scoff and turn around to leave.

"Don't go." My feet stop before I could process a decision. "Come here." He says. I turned around and walked to him. I was standing in front of his bed at the end. "What is your deal?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him and he raises his eyebrows. "Answer me." Harry demands.

"What is yours?" I snap.

"Excuse me?" He says then back by my answer. I didn't care what he thought anymore, I didn't care if I pissed him off or not, he's a cruel person. He takes the covers off of himself and slides to the side of the bed to stand up.

"Be careful with standing up too quick, you're still a bit weak, Harry." My pathetic self says, he was right, he could treat me like a lab rat and I still would come around. It so sad and pathetic.

"Yeah, don't you think I fucking know that?" He says looking up at me. He stands up and walks to the small bathroom. He was indeed in his black boxer briefs. His body still looked amazing and muscular, physically he looked no different, I caught myself biting my lip and quickly released it. "You brought me a toothbrush." He says picking up the blue toothbrush that looked smaller than normal around his hand.

"Your mother did." I correct him.

He turns on the sink and begins to brush his teeth, after he was done he walks over to his bed and sits down.