Chapter 53

DISCLAIMER: This is a rough chapter with violence, mention of weapons, and strong language. If this, in anyway, makes you uncomfortable or freaks you out, please skip it. Thank you so much! 

Otherwise, enjoy, comment and vote if ya want! :) 

We hear footsteps slowly walking around the bathroom and a dark shadow that brought along the cold from the souls of all that have been killed or wounded. 

"Styles!" We hear again and again. The shadow turns to the bathtub and I can see the dark figure through the shower curtains. Harry kept holding on to my mouth until the figure disappears. He let go slowly and we stay still for what felt like 10 minutes. 

"I'm going to go check if he's gone." Harry says sitting up from his previous slouching position. 

"What? You're going to get killed, Harry! Are you out of your mind?!" I say in a loud whisper. 

"No, please just stay here, El, if anything were to happen to you...I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Harry says kissing the top of my head. He opens the curtain slightly, enough to let him see out. 

"Okay, coast is clear. Stay here." Harry says getting up and exiting the bathroom. I no longer hear him near, which frightens me and I couldn't help but get up and follow him. If anything were to happen to me, it would be my fault. Not his. I'll make sure he knows that. I walk out into the room, too afraid to look out the window. I was afraid of seeing bodies on the ground. 

"Bryce. Please...put it down mate." Harry says, his voice cracking a bit. I peek my head out slightly but barely visible to see what was going on. 

"I should kill you before you could of said a word to me." Bryce says, the gun pointing at Harry. I felt tears rush to my eyes and my heart fall to my ass. 

"You have no idea how much damage you do! You're a terrible terrible person...what you do to all these girls...." 

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks confused. 

"You took her from me and if I see your little girlfriend, I will take her from you." 

"Took who!?" Harry exclaims. I shut my eyes at his voice raising and immediately try to send him a mental message... Harry please, don't raise your voice. This isn't someone you should try to negotiate with. He has no mercy for anyone's life. The voice in my head says. Bryce loads up his gun to shoot and I step out. My feet moving before my mind processes what I was doing. 

"Harry what is he talking about?" I say softly. The hallway was too narrow and the amount of space filled up made me nauseous.

"What are you talking about?" Harry says walking closer.

"You fuc.ked my little sister!!!" Bryce snaps, tears in his eyes.

"What?" Harry answers, clearly still very confused. 

"You fuc.ked her and left her! You fu.cking prick!" Bryce shouts again.

"Y-You what?" I say looking at Harry, I rush up to him and hold him. 

"Hazel, I have no idea what he is talking about." Harry says looking at me, I can see the honesty in his eyes, he really had no idea what Bryce was saying. 

"Stop pretending like you don't know to save you from your little slu.t girlfriend thinking you're a piece of shi.t. You had se.x with her, she's only 18! She's in the hospital because she fell in love with you.....stupid fu.ck and you ignored her and pushed her away like she meant nothing, you took her virgnity and--she tried to kill herself two days ago." Bryce says as his voice cracked.